ever wanted a deep throat blow job? - 36 (Dtown)
Reply to: XXXXXXXXX@craigslist.org
be d/d free like me, want to pump your load out and appreciate a really excellent cock sucker. I can host week day mornings.
Reply to: XXXXXXXXX@craigslist.org
be d/d free like me, want to pump your load out and appreciate a really excellent cock sucker. I can host week day mornings.
I responded:
I always want a blow job...deep throat, no throat, no arms or legs doesn't matter to me, as long as it's a mouth and tongue.
I usually (schedule permitting) like to jack off in the morning to porn, but I would certainly accept a nice bj instead. Weekdays are great, I work for myself so no problem getting away (usually)
Im 46, 5'6", 145lbs, a smaller guy. I have a smaller cut dick, I'm told it's easy to suck.
Let me know if we can schedule something. I'll send you a pic, can you send one back? Oh, I'm clean, DDF.
I usually (schedule permitting) like to jack off in the morning to porn, but I would certainly accept a nice bj instead. Weekdays are great, I work for myself so no problem getting away (usually)
Im 46, 5'6", 145lbs, a smaller guy. I have a smaller cut dick, I'm told it's easy to suck.
Let me know if we can schedule something. I'll send you a pic, can you send one back? Oh, I'm clean, DDF.
So we put together a plan for me to come over on Wednesday morning.
Monday morning I woke up early, and checked my e-mail. Peter (I'll call him Peter because he
kind of looked like Peter Brady from the Brady Bunch) was up e-mailing me at 5:AM asking me if I wanted to come over at 8:00 or 8:15 instead. I was kind of thinking that another dude was going to make a repeat performance, and ask me to top him before work, so I waited until 7:AM to respond. Peter got back to me at 7:45 and said sure, come over at 8:15. I gave him my cell phone number.
kind of looked like Peter Brady from the Brady Bunch) was up e-mailing me at 5:AM asking me if I wanted to come over at 8:00 or 8:15 instead. I was kind of thinking that another dude was going to make a repeat performance, and ask me to top him before work, so I waited until 7:AM to respond. Peter got back to me at 7:45 and said sure, come over at 8:15. I gave him my cell phone number.A side note: I bought this cell phone for $10 at Shopko, and paid another $15 for 80 minutes of airtime. I'm only going to use this phone for hookups, leaving my real phone homo-free.
Peter sent me a text. I told him I was bad at texting. He texted back. "Call me." So I called and he gave me the address. If I got in the car right now, I'd make it there at about the right time.
I arrived and went up the stairs to his apartment, and I lightly tapped on the door. No answer. I waited a minute, then knocked again harder. He answered right away. I guess I'm going to have to be more forceful.
He invited me in. A pretty hot guy really, and he was a decade younger than me. Dark hair and olive skin, he was wearing boxer shorts and a t-shirt and looked really sexy. I asked if I should make myself comfortable, as I slid off my shoes, and he said "I wish you would. I undressed to his level, and left on my shirt and boxers.
He walked toward me and embraced me, so I reciprocated. I think we may have even kissed. Lots of rubbing and caressing, which led me to rub his crotch, which led me to take down his boxers.
Wow. Nice dick. Good size, but not too huge, perfectly shaped and cut. Nice black bush. I know that I was there to GET a blow job, but I wanted to taste his cock, so I asked him if I could try sucking. "Of course." He said.
He got hard quickly and his dick got big enough to be a little uncomfortable. Well, maybe not uncomfortable, but big enough that it was going to scrape my teeth if I didn't put it a little further in my mouth. He smelled nice too. Clean.
Sucking him and having him run his fingers through my hair made me hornier, and I asked him if he could suck me now.
As some point, he asked if I wanted some porn on the TV. "Sure." I said. "All I have is straight porn." He said. That was okay with me.
I made myself comfortable on the couch. I can't remember now whether he or I took off my boxers and t-shirt, but somehow they got removed.
He knelt in front of me, and started working on my dick. Pretty good but not fantastic. He sure was good looking though, and I was sure enjoying the view of him blowing me.
I told him that I wanted him to jack himself off while he was blowing, and so he said okay, but I should stand.
I didn't want to stand. It's harder to concentrate when I'm cumming, but I wasn't going to interrupt things and get into a debate about it. I stood. He sucked. I watched him, I watched the straight porn. I massaged his shoulders and rubbed his head and ran my fingers through his thick black hair.
He wasn't jacking off much, but I didn't care, as I was once again on my journey to the crest of Mt. Orgasm.
I let him know I was going to cum. My legs started twitching, and actually vibrating, like shivers. It was feeling so good, and then the release, suddenly I could speak again, and I started in with the dirty talk while I was shooting off in his mouth, and gripping his head. I'm not sure what I said exactly, but I'm sure the regular, "Oh fuck," "you cocksucker, muther fucker" now seem to be part of the regular repertoire.
When I couldn't take it any more, and my dick got to sensitive, I released my grip on his head and he got up and went over to the kitchen sink. I don't know if he swallowed or spit, but he did rinse his mouth out with water, and then take a drink of coffee.
While he was there, he actually offered me a cup of coffee. How cordial!
I dressed and he put his boxers on. We chatted for a minute, and I mentioned that he didn't finish jacking off. He said that he got caught up in blowing me and said it was cool that it seemed so intense for me. Nice compliment. I aim to please. I especially aim for the tonsils.
I told him, next time, I'd like to suck him off. Pay him back. He seemed open to the idea. We shook hands and I left.
I e-mailed him back and thanked him, and asked if we could set something up for the following week. He said maybe, and he'd check his schedule. He never got back to me.
As the following Wednesday approached, I e-mailed again. Could I come over? Did he want to come to my place? Did he want me to suck him off this time? If he wanted to just suck me off, that was cool.
I got nothing. I've found that "no response" is the typical Craigslist response for "No thanks. Not interested, quit fucking bothering me grandpa. " I don't think the normal rules of common courtesy apply to us that use Craigslist.
A few weeks went by and I was scouring CL looking for head, and sent him another e-mail. This time he actually did respond, which surprised me.
> I wish I could dude but I'm in the office today.
> I leave town early morning and will be gone on biz for the
> next week. I'll get in touch on my return.
> Dude..you're a sexy guy, you shouldn't have a prob
> hooking it up!
>
> I leave town early morning and will be gone on biz for the
> next week. I'll get in touch on my return.
> Dude..you're a sexy guy, you shouldn't have a prob
> hooking it up!
>
I tried once again a couple weeks later.
>Thanks Jack. How was your vacation?
>Dude, I'm taking a break from playing for awhile,
>have some things to figure out.
>Good luck man and be safe.
>
>
That's the last of Peter the Cocksucker. At least HE gave me the common courtesy of a polite reply.
Yeah, but it sounds like he's not too interested in you. At least not enough to see you again. Bummer. I've had that happen to me and I end up feeling pretty crappy about it, especially if it's a guy I'd really like to see again.
ReplyDelete