On line

users online

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Craigslist Encounter #30

Sometimes working the CL for a BJ is just like fishing. You get on on the line, you set the hook, and then reel them in. Except, just like in fishing, more often as not, they get off the line as you're reeling them in, and you have to play them a little if you want a chance of landing one. 

The little ones, which are the the tastiest eating, are always biting the hook, but it's difficult to set it. Then, almost always they manage to wiggle free sometime before you can get them to the boat. 

Yesterday, I was toying with a 24-year-old and and two 21-year-olds. One 21-year-old says he wants to get together this weekend while visiting from out of town. The other 21-year-old has said on at least 3 different occasions that he's coming over, but never actually has, and the 24-year-old posted that he wanted to blow somone on his way home from work. He'd be leaving in 20 or 30 minutes and is coming over. 

Of course none of them showed up. I don't' know yet about this weekend. Actually I do know. If he's 21 he's a flake but I'll keep my options open. 

So, I see the following post: 

I'm Sucking a Dick Today - m4m - 42 (Sandy) 
Reply to: XXXXXXXXX@craigslist.org 

Will it be yours? 

I'm an old (42) overweight (5'8 195#) married guy, who will be sucking someone's dick this afternoon in the Sandy area. 

If you want to see a pic of me, don't bother replying because you don't get it. All you're going to see is the top of my head. 

Great. I don't want to set my sights too high. 

We do the e-mail dance, and to my surprise, he's up for an early morning-before-work suck off the next day. In fact he wants to get here as early as 6:45. 

While I'm finalizing the details with overweight-married-guy, I see a post by a 51 year old dude in Riverton. Just looking for mutual oral and someone to host. His photo was nice. He claimed his dick to be 6” but it looked like a serpent coming out of his underpants in the photo he posted. 

I hit him back, just to chat and compliment him on the trouser snake. 

We e-mailed back and forth a bit and he has the next day off, likes my photos and wants to “do this.” I tell him about overweight-married-guy supposed to come over early, but maybe he'll flake out, then I  will hit Anaconda back. He says cool. 

Well, sure as shit, I wake up early and overweight-married-guy, has fucking flaked out. At least he sent me an e-mail at 10:30 the night before letting me know. 


I get right on it and tell Anaconda I'm free. 

It's still real early, like 6:30, so I go out and pull some weeds in the yard while it's still cool. When I come back in, still nothing in my inbox from Anaconda. 

At about 7:30, I get this: 

> love that kind of email. whats your schedule then for today? 


So lots more e-mailing back and forth. I play the fish on the line, I almost lose him once. I feel like he's going to flake out. Lots of guys love to entertain the fantasy of sucking cock, but when it actually comes to DOING IT.....they chicken out. Ah, all the fish. The little ones just play you and the big ones chicken out. 

Finally we negotiate terms. Here's the two sticking points. I won't give out my exact address, because so many guys flake out and I don't want my address floating around out there to search and pick up all kinds of personal info on me, and Anaconda won't use his cell phone to call me from the vacant lot across the street so I can tell him which house is mine with out actually e-mailing the address. 

But, like I said, we negotiate terms. He can check his e-mail from his Blackberry, so he drives over and I'll see him sitting in the empty lot across the street from my house, and I e-mail him the info about which is my house. 


What ever dude, get you and your snake over here and suck my dick. 

So Anaconda finally shows up at the front door. I invite him in, and we sit on the couch and watch porn for a minute, then I ask him to take off his pants. He does, but first his shoes. He's going commando, and the anaconda is great. A bit bigger than mine, and perfect on this guy. It's not really all that big, he did some good camera work. Not that it was by any means small. 

By the way, the guy looked great for 51. Shit, he looked great for 35. No gray hair, hardly any wrinkles in his face, not fat, not skinny. Pretty handsome when he took off his glasses. I bet he had an adorable boyish face when he was young, and he had grown into it nicely. 

My boxers came off when he dropped his pants. We sat on the couch and groped each other. Neither of us were hard. Yet. Things started to stiffen up, and just about the time I was thinking I should go down on him, or at least start a dialog about it, he just leaned over and popped my semi-hard dick in his mouth. Mmmmmmmm, warm, wet and velvety. Just a little bit of suction. Nice. 

After a few nice minutes, I pulled up on his shirt. He responded by taking off first his glasses, then the t-shirt. I took the opportunity to do the same. He went right back to blowing me. So, I just let him. He sucked and sucked. Not an expert, but not a beginner either. I was reaching over and rubbing his hard dick. He took my hand away, and said it wasn't going to take much more of that, and he' cum. 

We don't want that. 

I rubbed all around, balls, chest, shoulders, head, and every once in a whle, I'd give his dick a squeeze. I said “if you want your turn, just let me know” He said he was enjoying what was going on. Hey man, what ever, I just don't want to be stingy. 

After like 10 minutes, he got on his knees in front of me and resumed the excellent knob-job. I was getting close. I wasn't exactly sure what to do. Truth be told, I kind of wanted my turn at the tap. So, I let him blow me right up to the brink and pulled him off, and said “I'm gonna cum soon.” 

So, instead of backing off, he starts to jack me in more intensity. I had to grab him by the wrists and hold him from making me cum. 

I told him I didn't want to cum yet, and I should get a chance to blow him. After all, his post said “mutual oral” 

He stood up, his dick right in front of me. I had to wipe a little bit of pre cum off of it. Then I opened my mouth. Perfect fit. He was uncut. I don't' have a ton of experience with uncut cock, but he didn't have a lot of foreskin, and it didn't smell or taste funky either. In fact, it was pretty good. I tried a variety of things. Playing with the foreskin, putting it deep in my mouth. I found it interesting that his foreskin protected his dick head from scraping my back teeth. Convenient. 

It didn't take too long, maybe 4 minutes, before he announced that HE was going to cum. 

So, I pulled off. We engaged in a limited dialog. I told him I'd like him to get me off. He said he would. I told him it would be hot if he jacked off, kept himself on the edge and blew his load while I was blowing mine. He seemed agreeable. 

I spread out a blanked on the floor, to catch his cum. 

At first, it was going like I planned. He jacked a bit but continued to suck me. But, I had calmed down sufficiently, that it was going to take another few minutes to bring me off. I think either he got tired of jacking off, or he just got so into sucking me, he forgot about it. 

So, I start to build, and it's good. He sucks, he jacks, I moan. I tell him I'm close. My legs start to vibrate...shiver...tense up, what ever. Very, very slowly I crescendo and he keeps me at the pinnacle of orgasm for like a full minute, before I start to squirt. I couldn't manage the English words, but I sighed or moaned or squealed or something and he pulled off and finished me off by hand. Violently. 

I looked down at my spurting dick. Not bad for me. He was also looking at my spurting dick. It wasn't long before I became super sensitive, an had to stop him. 

I was breathing and gasping. Anaconda, found a the terry towel I stashed near by, and offered it to me. I accepted and cleaned up . 

Anaconda was hard, and sitting next to me. What was I to do? Maybe I should have told him after I cum, I'm not really in the mood anymore. 

No. That would be rude. 


I manned up, and sucked his dick. It was good, but not as good as when I was really horny. 

I did the same as before and in only 3 or 4 minutes, he said he was getting close. 

I sucked some more. 

He said “I”m going to cum!” and still I didn't pull off. I felt his legs and his balls. I thought I had a moment or two more. I was right. I continued to suck, and I felt him tense up and heard him gasp, and I pulled off just in time to see a rope of cum shoot up past his belly button. I kept jacking and he kept cumming. His head thrown back. 

He quit spurting, and I slowed my jacking. Once again I envied his foreskin. It kept my hand from brushing the sensitive head at this crucial moment. 

We cleaned up. Chatted for just a minute then he left. 

I e-mailed him right a way.: 

Crap man. That was fun. Stress relief, whew. 

If you want to make it a weekly or every other week thing, I'm down for that. 

If I never hear from you again, I guess that means your not interested. 

Jack. 




1 comment:

  1. Be interesting to see if you hear from him again.

    Another interesting thing would be to read his account of how it went.

    ReplyDelete