Can you believe it? 89? Only 11 more to go and that will be 100, and that's when I'll stop writing about each and every encounter.
After a hundred, it's more of a routine thing than a novel thing.
So, the other day, I sucked off #88, which left me horny to suck more dick, and I got two noteworthy replies. One guy was 32 and said he'd be right over. He never showed, and instead e-mailed and said he got stuck at work.
The other guy was my age, and about my size. Even though I posted to suck some dick, we traded pics and he was very interested in sucking my dick. This is what he said in his first e-mail to me:
MWM 48 with only 6" here. New to the bi style. Would like to meet you and we both could practice on each other. Please let me know
Thanks
He couldn't meet me the other day, but said he could come today.
I jacked off to get rid of some pent up frustration, and made plans with the second guy to come over today. He just left.
When "Ty" showed up at the door, he looked vaguely familiar. He looked a lot like what I remember Dennis" looking like (see CL Encounter #12) but it's been over a year since I saw Dennis (and only the one time, despite begging and pleading) so at first I wasn't sure, but after a minute, I could tell the demeanor was all wrong.
So, Ty comes in and I point him to the couch.
I had porn cued up on the TV and asked "should I put in some porn?"
As I walked to the TV, Ty said, "No. I only have a half hour.:"
I turned on the porn anyway.
"Then, let's get down to it," I said, and walked over to the couch where Ty was taking off his shoes and pants.
I took off my cargo pants, and sat on the couch in my boxers.
Ty soon stipped off his underwear, and I then did the same.
So, here we were, two guys, naked on the couch watching gay porn, and I did what any of you reading this blog would do. I reached over and grabbed Ty's soft dick. I was nicely shaped, and not too big, although a little bigger than my own. He had nice balls about the size of cotton balls, that hung loosly in his scrotum. He had a nice patch of medium brown pubes, despite having salt and pepper hair.
Ty reached over to return the favor.
Ty's nice cock got firmer and firmer in my hand. My cock unfortunately, wasn't playing along very well.
After a few minutes of stroking each other, I commented on how nice and hard his dick was, and he said, "well, we got to get you there too."
"Do you want me to suck your dick?" I asked. Hoping this would awaken my libido.
"No," he said, looking at my dick.
With no warning, he just wheeled around and got on his knees in front of me and went down on me.
His hands were on the couch, either side of my hips, arms bent at 90° angles, like we was doing military push ups. He was trembling with nervousness. (Ahh. How cute.)
He was doing a good job at making my dick hard though.
He relaxed a bit and started getting in to making out with my cock. I gave plenty of verbal and non verbal encouragement. I guided his head up and down on my dick. I gently grabbed his hair, I massaged his neck and shoulders, etc.
I then took his hand, and placed it on my groin. He thought I was telling him to grip my dick, but we got that sorted out quickly. He then used both hands to caress my pubic area, and fondle my nut sack.
He was a beginner, but it felt very nice, and he often hit some very sweet notes on my skin flute. He even played around with my "taint" and neared my asshole, making me wonder where he was going.
After 10 minutes, he pulled off and said, "what do I have to do to get you off?"
I didn't have time to answer because he started to peel off his short sleeved dress shirt, and said, "god, I'm sweating like a pig."
The shirt was covering a nice chest, almost hairless and nice skin. Now completley naked, Ty went down on me again. I signaled my approval by stoking his now bare back and shoulders at he worked at making me cum. "You were getting me close" I said.
5 minutes later, I felt my orgasm rising. The fact that he wanted to get me off led me to believe he would let me cum in his mouth. the last minute or so of the BJ, I let build past the point of no return before I mumbled....."oh fuck, here it .....cu...mms. " and with that, I blasted away in his mouth. I could feel it shooting out of my dick, as I felt his slippery coated tongue, continue to swirl away on my cock and frenulum.
I finally had to grunt out......"Easy there Tiger....Easy....." as my dick was getting too sensitive to take all the stimulation.
Ty pulled off and I could see he had a mouthful of my warm jizz.
I reached under the throw pillow on the couch for the white terrycloth hand towel I had stashed there, for just such an emergency, handed it to him, and said, here, spit in the towell.
He did, and he kind of choked. For a brief second I think there was some danger of throwing up, but that quickly passed.
I was recovering from the orgasm myself, and afterword, took the towel back, and cleand myself up a bit, being careful to not get any of the spit and jizz from the towel, back onto my dick.
Ty, flopped down on the couch next to me, breathing heavy. His dick was completly soft, yet there was a giant silvery drop of pre cum on the head.
I wasn't sure what to do.
Ty kind of watched the porn and tried to bring some life back into his dick. I pulled on my boxers, and told him I wasn't horny enough to blow him, but maybe he wanted to jack off while watching the porn.
He didn't answer, but stroked his dick as he thought about it.
Slowly, it started to inflate.
Well, what kind of a Jack off buddy would I be if I didn't help out?
I massaged his handsome ball sack, and tried to tickle it. I gave some rub and tugs to his nipples. I even tried to play with his ear, but he didn't seem to like that, so I quickly abandoned it.
As I played around the base of his balls, he sighed, and gave some indication he wanted more. I I worked my finger closer round the equater, approaching the southern hemispher, he made sure I knew that is what he wanted.
"Oh god, you'll make me cum in two minutes if you go in there"
"You like that? You want me to play with your ass?
"God. Yes. Please." he moaned.
I never actually stuck my finger INSIDE per se, but did rub his pucker pretty good, and Ty dribbled out his smallish load onto his belly.
It wasn't two minutes, it wasn't even 30 seconds.
I handed him the cummy towel. He would have to find his own dry spot to clean up with. I got up and went to the kitchen sink and washed my hands.
Ty lay there and recovered.
We had some chit chat afterwords. It's nice that I can relate to a guy my age. We talked about his newness to all of this, and the fact he and his wife don't have sex much.
He said he really wanted to try getting eaten out. I told him of my experiences; both getting my salad tossed and being fingered up the butt.
He was very interested trying it.
Then he dressed, and I suggested that he comb his hair. He looked like he had just been fucked.
He let for work and we exchanged e-mails.
I'm pretty sure we'll try something again, if we can get our schedules worked out.
Explorer Jack - I tried to use your email but my info won't connect with your email link. Is there another way for me to contact you? I use gmail and Silver Daddies. You and Rob/Breeder/Mr Steed have been an inspiration to me and at the ripe ole age of 56 - instead of reading blogs and jerking off I'm out experiencing all this hook-up sex and I have you and Rob to thank for that. I'm willing to leave my gmail address here but would like to know your thoughts. Thanks again for being such a good role model for me. sammybear
ReplyDelete