On line

users online

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Dude #122: Hotel Head


So, I'm in San Diego for work.  We're only going to be here a day, I'm with a small contingent of co-workers and we are staying at this complex near the beach.  I wake up very early, and check out the local Craigslist posts.  Finally, I decide to post something myself.

I only get two responses, after all, it's like 6AM, and still dark outside.  The first is a 35 year old dude, he send a face pic, but I wasn't moved to respond back to him, then 10 minutes later, a kid hits me back.  He didn't give his age, but I'm guessing he's like 20 and latino.  Cute photo.

(Later I find out he's actually 29!)

I say sure, come to the hotel, if you can be quick.  He says he can be here in 20 minutes.  Cool.  I jump in the shower, and it's more like 35 minutes, but he shows up and knocks lightly on the door.

Cute little fucker.  My height and about my size, blue jeans and a t-shirt.

I welcome him inside, and he asks where do I want to do this.  I said I'd like to get on the bed, and he's cool with that.

"Mind if I leave my clothes on?"  He asks.

Sure, what ever you want.  I was secretly disappointed, because I just knew under those clothes was the smooth young brown body.

But, I'm not going to get all upset if some cute kid want's to suck my lilly white dick while fully dressed.

The kid was good.  Slow at first, savoring my dick.  I copped a feel under his shirt and coo'd encouragement.  Every once in a while, he'd look up to see the expression on my face.  "you like it?"  He asked a couple of times.

He started really getting into it, and pulled off to lick my balls or what ever a few times.

Again he looked at me, right in the eyes and asked, "where do you want to cum?"

"In your mouth," I replied, and he quickly nodded and went back to work.  It was so matter-of-fact, like he's just asked me if I wanted "paper or plastic?"

He brought me to the brink, and I was just about to blow, and he pulled off again.  I let him know I was right on the edge, so he popped my dick back in his mouth and took me to Cumtown.

Oh, that nice feeling of letting loose in someones mouth!  He was good at giving me just enough stimulation, but not too much.  I stayed in his mouth the entire orgasm, and then some.  Finally, over stimulated, I pulled out, and he looked me in the eyes again, but this time with a mouth full of my jizz.

"There's a bathroom there, you can clean up in," I said as I pointed the way.

He made his way there and spit my gob in the the sink.

I pulled on my boxers and thanked him.  He thanked me.  I went for the handshake, he went for the hug.  We did both.

As he opened the door and was about to leave, I noticed he was in his stocking feet.

"Did you have shoes on when you came?"  I asked.

"Oh yah!" he said, and retrieved them from the foot of the bed, then out the door he went.

5 comments:

  1. First time commenting, Jack, but you know I've read it all. I laughed my ass off when he almost left w/o his shoes! Dude, your writing is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hottie Chic. I've enjoyed our e-mail banter, and thanks for posting a comment. Always appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. paper or plastic, indeed! have to agree on the great writing, and the fact that you are keeping up with your stories all this time.

    you must be that good that he forgot his shoes, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "paper or plastic"!!! that line really made me smile . . . ha! i'll have to remember that line sometime. :) (michael g.b.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. shoes? . . . oh yeah, shoes . . . :)

    ReplyDelete