Sunday, July 17, 2011
Performance Issues.
This guy answered my CL post on Monday, to give me a BJ. I had to pick him up at his work, out past the airport in the Industrial center.
He was a nice guy, about my age, taller than me and average to nice looking. I'm not really into car head, but it's better than no head.
Well, we find a deserted road, and he goes down on me. It's pretty good, and I feel like it's gonna work out, then gradually, it fades.
After 12 minutes or so, I have to tell him I'm not gonna cum. I apologize. It's awkward. He appologizes. It's still awkward.
I take him back to work. I go home and continue working.
Nifty, huh?
This guy answered my CL post on Monday, to give me a BJ. I had to pick him up at his work, out past the airport in the Industrial center.
He was a nice guy, about my age, taller than me and average to nice looking. I'm not really into car head, but it's better than no head.
Well, we find a deserted road, and he goes down on me. It's pretty good, and I feel like it's gonna work out, then gradually, it fades.
After 12 minutes or so, I have to tell him I'm not gonna cum. I apologize. It's awkward. He appologizes. It's still awkward.
I take him back to work. I go home and continue working.
Nifty, huh?

It happens - rockets didn't ignite :-)......next time!!!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog! I like what I see so far. Gonna sit back and read a bunch of the posts. good job!
ReplyDelete