On line

users online

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Dude 236 Spanish Culo

I got to fuck some super nice little ass this morning.

Although I had breakfast plans with an old friend, I woke up early and posted something on Craigslist.

Some dude hit my early morning post.

WEEKDAY QUICKIE - m4m (SLC)

Date: 2011-11-10, 6:12AM MST
I am in my 40s, 5 feet 6 inches tall, 140lbs., average trim build, no facial hair, some body hair, white male, DDF, nonsmoker, social drinker, blue eyes, short, salt and pepper hair, pretty laid back & quiet. Looking for NSA encounter. I live in a quiet neighbor hood, close to SLC. Can host. Looking for a guy between the ages of 30 and 60 whose into sucking, or maybe bottoming. Must be HWP and DDF!

He even sent two photos.

I got there and my dick was already at half mast.  Did I mention I ordered boner pills from the internet? Well,  they came in the mail last Monday.  I tried 1/4 of the generic brand 100 mg Viagra pill, and it really did the trick.

So, when the tiny Spaniard grabbed my dick, it got hard fast.

He invited me in and we went to the bedroom where he quickly disrobed.  I followed suit.  He was no where near 5'7" tall , as I am 5'6" and I was a couple inches taller than him.  He had a nice dick though, just a bit bigger than mine.


He put a condom on both of us.  I said, "why are you putting a condom on?  I don't bottom. He said he wanted me to suck him through the condom.

Okay.  Whatever.  There's always a first, eh?

I sucked his condom covered dick.  It was oily and rubbery tasting.  Not my favorite, but I didn't linger long, so who cares.  In less than five minutes he was lubing up his near hairless asshole and presenting it to me.  I lubed my thumb and worked it in.  He said it had "been a while and to be gentle."  It was tight at first, but not for long.  I knew he was ready to be penetrated after only a minute, so I grabbed the lube and waxed up my surfboard.

I had no problem going in, but I was gentle nonetheless, waiting a bit as pushed in deeper and deeper, while laying on his back.  I cooed into his ear, and he lightly moaned.

Soon we were fucking good and he was fully participating, thrusting back and clenching down, it was feeling pretty good.

I still had all my weight on him, but he started to rise up, so I got in a better position to fuck a little harder.  He really liked that.  He said it felt good and wanted to cum.

As for me, I think I could tell it wasn't going to happen, but that didn't mean I wasn't having a good time.

He rolled onto his back and pulled his knees up.

"Where did  you learn to fuck like that?" he asked.

I didn't answer, and just accepted the compliment, and stuck my dick back into the little guys ass.

I fucked for a minute or two and he jacked his cock.

"Are you getting close, because I'm gonna cum soon" he said.

"You go ahead and cum if you want, I want to watch, don't worry about me" I replied.

He jacked his cock as I rammed his ass.  His eyes glazed over, rolled back in his head and he unloaded on his smooth olive belly, and black pubes.

I could feel his butt clench my dick as he came, and afterward as I withdrew, ever so slowly.

I washed up and bailed.

Driving to breakfast he e-mailed back:

Thank you. :)


Update.  5:15 PM  Same day.

Latwinko (the Latino Twink) just came over and let me suck him off.  He has the sweetest little cock!  Mmmm.

So, that's two encounters today, and I STILL haven't cum yet.

2 comments:

  1. Why do people take shots like that, stark naked with a full boner in the middle of a desert? I can understand if they were porn stars...odd.

    ReplyDelete