Greetings from Sarajevo, in former Yugoslavia!
I had a reader ask if everything was okay, and he suspected it was, and that's why the lack of posts from me.
Exactly correct.
I'm currently on Vacation, with my 75 year old mom. We're touring this area for a couple weeks, then flying home from Venice.
The Amigo and I are still together, although he's having financial difficulty. I'm torn as to help him with this or not, but more on that later. I'm happy to have him around, on many levels, but especially because he is watching my house while I've been gone. 3 1/2 weeks by the time I return.
We Skype almost daily,
Well, I've got to run and get ready for our 8 hour bus trip to Split Croatia this morning.
Wish me luck!
![]() |
| These are just a couple of photos from my brief stay in Zagreb, Croatia. It's not a commentary on my situation with the Amigo! |



Glad to heat that you are doing good and enjoying yourself.
ReplyDeleteGlad you're having a great time!
ReplyDeleteBlkJack