If you are stumbling upon my blog for the first time, I urge you to read from the beginning. I'm afraid the last part of this blog, while new for me is pretty pedestrian. The juicy stuff is at the beginning.
I requested but never received the pin. :(
Sorry about that. Did you get it yet? I thought I sent it.
Thanks again for sharing it with us. :-)
Same for me, didn't receive it either:-((
I just sent it to you. Let me know...
Thanks to both you and Amigo - got it this time! Wow! It was a pleasure to share your pleasure!
I haven't gotten it yet either. Looking forward to seeing the tape!Paul, PS
Paul, did you send an e-mail to me? My e-mail is under my profile on the right.
I requested but never received the pin. :(
ReplyDeleteSorry about that. Did you get it yet? I thought I sent it.
ReplyDeleteThanks again for sharing it with us. :-)
ReplyDeleteSame for me, didn't receive it either
ReplyDelete:-((
I just sent it to you. Let me know...
DeleteThanks to both you and Amigo - got it this time! Wow! It was a pleasure to share your pleasure!
ReplyDeleteI haven't gotten it yet either. Looking forward to seeing the tape!
ReplyDeletePaul, PS
Paul, did you send an e-mail to me? My e-mail is under my profile on the right.
Delete