On line

users online

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Craigslist Experience #49

Another day, another blow job.

If only it were that easy.

I woke up early. Again. I can't seem to sleep in anymore.

No one on CL is up early.....how unusual.  (Sarcasm)  So, I go off and do a project. I come back home, and eat breakfast, and hit the CL again. I respond to a few posts, and nothing. I do this 2 more times throughout the day, and finally at around 2 PM, I can't concentrate on the tasks at hand because I want a frickin blow job!

I think I have a problem.

I see one of the 19-year-old's posting again. He wants to suck a big dick. I hit him back, all the while, I'm e-mailing any and everyone.

Finally some guy posts that he want to “eat a nice butt".

Yah, this is really me.
Now, I don't really know if I have a nice butt, but it looks pretty good in my pictures, so I send him the aforementioned pictures and asks if this is what he had in mind.

As I had hoped, he said yes, it was a “great ass” and I said he could eat it if he wanted, as long as it led to me getting off somehow. He said he would do what it would take. I said it would take a BJ and he agreed.

Whew, finally!

I told him I had to shower. He said hit him back when I was ready to leave and he'd give me the exact address, he even sent his phone number.

So, while all of this is going on, I'm keeping the dialog with the 19-year-old open. He's very sketchy, but when I try to blow him off, by telling him someone else is going to blow me, he wants in.

Can you believe it?  He emails:

> > Let me play too, I wanna suck 2 cocks I'm down right now. Com on man

So, I take my shower, and I'm telling the kid I gotta check with ass-eater if he's cool with it. I get done showering, and I call "ass-eater," and my phone doesn't work. I finally get the phone thing figured out, and when I get through to ass-eater, it goes to voice mail.

So, I tell the kid that ass-eater isn't answering, and he says maybe I should just come over and he'll blow me in the car.

Then, they both drop off the radar. The kid stops responding and ass-eater is no where to be found.

Shit. I'm showered, my dick is fresh and clean, not to mention my butt, and I'm just at a dead end.

So, I start hitting the CL posts, and respond to this:

> Blow u - m4m - 33
> Reply to: pers-vu4bb-1485724533@craigslist.org
>
> Married guy looking to give his first blow job. I can't
> host. If you will let me I would love to take your cock in
> my mouth.

2 e-mails and 1 phone call later, “Midvale John” was here, or at least in the empty lot across the street from my house.

John called again and I told him which house was mine. He drove across the street and knocked at the door. He wasn't nearly as fat as I though he would be.

We were both a bit nervous, but I invited him sit on the couch, and just started taking off my shoes and pants. He just watched and awaited instructions, I guess.

I dropped the boxers, and said he might have to get me hard first, and I though he might reach over and stroke me a bit, but he got up and dropped to his knees in front of me, while I sat on the couch.

For a first timer, he did pretty good. OK, amazingly good. 

His mouth was hot and wet, and he wasn't afraid of sucking. I felt plenty of nice pressure, while he quickly to full mast.

He tried lots of things. Licking, sucking, bobbing, tongue action, suction. I did my best to tell him what I liked (I liked it all) and what I loved. Only a once or twice did I have to mention the teeth.

I was being as verbal as I could be, and once asked him if he liked it. “MMMM-Hmmm” he said, not willing to release my dick for conversation sake.

After about 12 minutes of pretty good cock sucking, I felt the pressure build, and I said, “I'm going to cum dude.”

I expected him to pull off, but he didn't. I said in a breathy voice, “I'll tell ya when,” and I let him continue his work.

It wasn't long before I felt my core vibrate, and my legs shiver and every muscle tense up, and then the release.

oooooh, Uuuugh” I said as I unloaded.”

He was still on my dick.....or was he? When I was cumming I felt like I was squirting in his mouth and I could feel his tongue, but when I opened my eyes, he had my dick in his hand and big gobs of cum were all around his hand as he was grasping my dick, so I don't know what the heck was happening, but it felt good.

I was panting in pleasure, and I told him where the bathroom was so he could wash his hands.

He returned and I was putting on my pants, and he didn't bolt for the door, so I asked if he wanted to jerk off.

To my surprise, he did.

I told him I didn't think I could blow him, but he said that was okay, and he watched the porn on the TV and dropped trou and started to stroke his dick. It was about my size, with slightly balls, which were shaved.

I know this because while I wasn't horny enough to blow him, I could at least play with his balls as he jerked off.

A few minutes later, his cell phone rang, and he retrieved it from his pants pocket which was now just above his shoes, at ankle level, and checked the number. He said he had better go.

Okay with me.

He was a nice guy, and I wouldn't mind seeing him again. He has my number.

I have my doubts.

2 comments:

  1. I loved the sexy picture of you! Thanks for posting it. As a 28 year old said to me in a text, "U R Hot!!"

    Your stories of hookups are inspirational to me. When my house buying / selling and divorce phase calms down a bit, I hope to follow (just a little bit) in your footsteps. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Buddy Bear. I liked your "golden bear" photos myself. BILF! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete