I've been getting head almost daily from a couple of regulars, but yesterday, I wasn't really that horny, but couldn't resist looking at the CL posts anyway. Nothing going on there, and I looked on Adam 4 Adam and saw some guy's profile. He said he was 50, but his photos was of a normal fit looking white guy on a trail outdoors. I saw that he was online, so I struck up a brief conversation.
For some odd reason, I've been in the mood to suck some dick, but I'm not getting any takers. So "Vanilla" and I start chatting and he tells me he's got a semi (hard dick), and thinking about rubbing one out. I tell him I want to help, and he should come here, or I can go there. He says he'll come over and I set it up.
I shower, put on some twink porn, make sure the fuck blanket is folded neatly on the couch, get a clean terry cloth towel ready and standing by, then chew some sugar-free gum. Nothing worse than leaving bad breath on someones dick.
Vanilla shows up and he's the most normal average mild mannered guy you can imagine. He's not aggressive at all, and has a naive boyish grin.
He comes in and wants a look around. He's kind of chatty in fact. Finally, I herd him to the couch, and ask if he wants me to turn on the porn. “Sure, I guess” he says. Weird, but it's almost like he forgot why he's here.
I turn on the t.v. , and then ask him if he wants to take off his pants. Maybe he wants me to take them off.
He starts taking them off, and he's wearing clean white cotton briefs. They go well with his white undershirt, and I'm reminded of Mormon garments.
It's all pretty mechanical and non romantic, neither of us are hard, and we have similar sized dicks, although his balls are a bit bigger and hang a lot lower. Mine are tiny and are always sucked up to my torso when I fool around. Honestly, they do hang lower when I'm warm enough, like in the shower, or on a hot summer day, but when ever I'm fooling around or getting head, they are embarrassingly almost non existent.
Me and Vanilla are watching the porn, and I ask if I can suck him off. “Yah, sure” he says, and with that I lean over and inhale his soft dick. He moans with approval.
I like sucking soft dick. It's like eating taffy. I can kind of mold it to my mouth. I don't have to worry about taking it deep, or it making me gag, and I can swirl it around with my tongue and use how ever much suction I want.
I like getting my face down in his crotch as well, and I start to swell up. His hand is on my dick, so he notices this right away, and makes a comment.
This goes on for a while, and he asks me if I'm interested in being sucked too.
Um hello? Yes please. It's what I live for these days.
So one of us suggests 69.
I spread the fuck blanket on the floor and we lay on our sides and blow each other. It's pretty good, and I'm getting as much pleasure from sucking his nice smaller dick as I am from getting sucked.
Getting sucked in the 69 position never feels quite as good. I like lots of tongue on my frenulum, and unless the cocksucker is kneeling in front of me, his tongue can't do that. Instead the tongue must go on the less sensitive back side of my penis head.
But, it's all good, and tons of fun. I could do this all day. Well, maybe not all day, for for a good 15 or 20 minutes, which is what we do. I even came somewhat close to cumming once. Vanilla at some point asks me if I can ever cum while getting sucked off.
Um hello? Yes please. It's what I live for these days.
Vanilla says he doesn't usually cum that way. Dang. I guess that's not a prerequisite of sucking cock, but it's a nice way to wrap things up, don't you think? Okay, whatever.
I'm enjoying it, but Vanilla is losing interest, or at least his dick is deflating. Deflating while I'm sucking it even. Oh well, like I said, I don't mind sucking less than turgid cock.
We take a break, and I think Vanilla is about ready to call it a day, as he points out he isn't even hard any more. Instead of dressing, he pulls something that looks a bit like a piece of Calamari from his pocket. It's a rubber cock ring.
He struggles with it and gets it caught in his pubes a few times. Finally he gets it on and askes if I have any lube, because he just wants to jack off. I run upstairs to my dresser drawer and pull out my little bottle, and rejoin him in the living room. He's got a little brown bottle of popers out, and he offers me some. I tell him no thanks and we talk about it a little. He doesn't even open the bottle. I'm not sure if he's shy about it, if I'm not going to join in, or what.
So, before he gets his dick all lubed up, in preperation for jacking off, I'm going to take one last turn, bobbing his knob and maybe jack off myself. He is clearly finished sucking me. (rats!)
I herd him back onto the couch, and bury my face onto his now bridled crotch. He gets a semi, and I'm not sure why I did this, but I turned around and got his bottle of poppers from the table, and handed them to him. Again, he offered me some, and again I declined, so he took a good whiff. So good in fact that I could smell them while I was sucking his dick.
Well that little brown bottle was like magic viagria, because his dick swelled and got the hardest it had been the whole time, and suddenly, Vanilla came to life, like Frosty the Snowman did when the kids put his magic silk hat on.
Vanilla's cock not only swelled up, but he put his hand on my head and pushed me down on it. Then he started breathing heavy and moaning, and said he was gonna cum soon.
I appreciate this warning, but my intentions were clear. I wanted him to cum, and I didn't have to wait long. I could feel his cock in my mouth getting harder and harder. I was feeling his taint to feel his nuts pull up, and hoping I could feel that trob and those muscles pump the semen out.
He gasped, and tried to say he was cumming and then I felt it in the back of my mouth. Warm creamy and salty. I don't care much for that taste, but what I do like is feeling that swollen cock pulsing in my mouth as it shoots.
Vanilla didn't shoot a whole lot, so I was able to keep his dick (and subsequent cum) in my mouth all through his entire wonderful orgasm. I loved hearing him moan as his dick started to become super sensitive, and I tried to make it last for as long as I could.
Finally, I could tell it was time to pull off, and I reached for the towel and spit the gob into it. I still haven't learned to swallow. Maybe sometime soon.
We both got dressed. I never came...or is the correct verb in this case “cummed”? I don't know.
Vanilla and I chatted for another 45 minutes and then he left.
I wasn't as horny, and I finally got my chance to suck dick, and the craving was gone.
I'm still wondering if that counts as an encounter, since I didn't cum, but I guess I can make up my own definition of encounter, so, yes, it counts.
It's all pretty mechanical and non romantic, neither of us are hard, and we have similar sized dicks, although his balls are a bit bigger and hang a lot lower. Mine are tiny and are always sucked up to my torso when I fool around. Honestly, they do hang lower when I'm warm enough, like in the shower, or on a hot summer day, but when ever I'm fooling around or getting head, they are embarrassingly almost non existent.
Me and Vanilla are watching the porn, and I ask if I can suck him off. “Yah, sure” he says, and with that I lean over and inhale his soft dick. He moans with approval.
I like sucking soft dick. It's like eating taffy. I can kind of mold it to my mouth. I don't have to worry about taking it deep, or it making me gag, and I can swirl it around with my tongue and use how ever much suction I want.
I like getting my face down in his crotch as well, and I start to swell up. His hand is on my dick, so he notices this right away, and makes a comment.
This goes on for a while, and he asks me if I'm interested in being sucked too.
Um hello? Yes please. It's what I live for these days.
So one of us suggests 69.
I spread the fuck blanket on the floor and we lay on our sides and blow each other. It's pretty good, and I'm getting as much pleasure from sucking his nice smaller dick as I am from getting sucked.
Getting sucked in the 69 position never feels quite as good. I like lots of tongue on my frenulum, and unless the cocksucker is kneeling in front of me, his tongue can't do that. Instead the tongue must go on the less sensitive back side of my penis head.
But, it's all good, and tons of fun. I could do this all day. Well, maybe not all day, for for a good 15 or 20 minutes, which is what we do. I even came somewhat close to cumming once. Vanilla at some point asks me if I can ever cum while getting sucked off.
Um hello? Yes please. It's what I live for these days.
Vanilla says he doesn't usually cum that way. Dang. I guess that's not a prerequisite of sucking cock, but it's a nice way to wrap things up, don't you think? Okay, whatever.
I'm enjoying it, but Vanilla is losing interest, or at least his dick is deflating. Deflating while I'm sucking it even. Oh well, like I said, I don't mind sucking less than turgid cock.
We take a break, and I think Vanilla is about ready to call it a day, as he points out he isn't even hard any more. Instead of dressing, he pulls something that looks a bit like a piece of Calamari from his pocket. It's a rubber cock ring.
He struggles with it and gets it caught in his pubes a few times. Finally he gets it on and askes if I have any lube, because he just wants to jack off. I run upstairs to my dresser drawer and pull out my little bottle, and rejoin him in the living room. He's got a little brown bottle of popers out, and he offers me some. I tell him no thanks and we talk about it a little. He doesn't even open the bottle. I'm not sure if he's shy about it, if I'm not going to join in, or what.
So, before he gets his dick all lubed up, in preperation for jacking off, I'm going to take one last turn, bobbing his knob and maybe jack off myself. He is clearly finished sucking me. (rats!)
I herd him back onto the couch, and bury my face onto his now bridled crotch. He gets a semi, and I'm not sure why I did this, but I turned around and got his bottle of poppers from the table, and handed them to him. Again, he offered me some, and again I declined, so he took a good whiff. So good in fact that I could smell them while I was sucking his dick.
Well that little brown bottle was like magic viagria, because his dick swelled and got the hardest it had been the whole time, and suddenly, Vanilla came to life, like Frosty the Snowman did when the kids put his magic silk hat on.
Vanilla's cock not only swelled up, but he put his hand on my head and pushed me down on it. Then he started breathing heavy and moaning, and said he was gonna cum soon.
I appreciate this warning, but my intentions were clear. I wanted him to cum, and I didn't have to wait long. I could feel his cock in my mouth getting harder and harder. I was feeling his taint to feel his nuts pull up, and hoping I could feel that trob and those muscles pump the semen out.
He gasped, and tried to say he was cumming and then I felt it in the back of my mouth. Warm creamy and salty. I don't care much for that taste, but what I do like is feeling that swollen cock pulsing in my mouth as it shoots.
Vanilla didn't shoot a whole lot, so I was able to keep his dick (and subsequent cum) in my mouth all through his entire wonderful orgasm. I loved hearing him moan as his dick started to become super sensitive, and I tried to make it last for as long as I could.
Finally, I could tell it was time to pull off, and I reached for the towel and spit the gob into it. I still haven't learned to swallow. Maybe sometime soon.
We both got dressed. I never came...or is the correct verb in this case “cummed”? I don't know.
Vanilla and I chatted for another 45 minutes and then he left.
I wasn't as horny, and I finally got my chance to suck dick, and the craving was gone.
I'm still wondering if that counts as an encounter, since I didn't cum, but I guess I can make up my own definition of encounter, so, yes, it counts.

Of course the solution would be the endless chain of cocksuckers, each getting blown while the next guy in line blows the one in in front.
ReplyDeleteI've always wondered how many guys it would take to complete a circle like that? Probably quite a few since you'd need distance to accommodate everyone being in the right position.
ReplyDeleteAlong that same line, I've always wondered how many guys it would take to complete what I've heard is called a "daisy chain"? That's where you have a chain of guys each with his cock in the ass of the guy in front of him, with the guy at the beginning finally closing the chain by coupling with the guy at the end of the line.
I posted that question in a now defunct, but then widely used, gay forum figuring someone in there must have experienced a real daisy chain. No one could give me an answer so maybe daisy chains are a myth?
I'd love to try to do one, but I think you'd need at least 20 guys to even think about trying it. Maybe more?