Does it count if I don't cum? I forgot my own rule. Again.
Another bad BJ. Not bad because it didn't feel good, but bad because the creepy guy wouldn't stay on task long enough to bring me to climax.
I was looking at Adam 4 Adam. Out of the blue, a guys hits me up. Here's his A4A profile:
looking to meet a hot man for fun and friendship
44, 5'10", 198lb, 32w, Average, Blond Hair,Some Body Hair, White, Looking for Friendship, 1-on-1 Sex, Misc Fetishes, Relationship, Cam2Cam.
I am looking to meet some men for fun and friendship in salt lake city I like outdoor stuff traveling road trips clubbing
clubing camping road trips
Casual, Out Yes, Smoke Socially, Drink Socially, Drugs No, Zodiac Pisces.
Versatile, 6.5" Cut, Safe Sex Only, HIV Negative, Prefer meeting at: My Place.
blue collar
Our online chat was brief and to the point:
iou84105: good morning, what brings u online so early
Jack: I'm always up early. You interested in having me come over, then sucking me off?
iou84105: sure do you know where i live
Jack: No, 84105 zip code? Just a guess.
iou84105: (address removed) how soon can u be here
I have to ask, are you clean and drug-disease free? HIV- ? Discreet, okay?
Jack: So, you didn't reply, shall I shower and come over? House or apartment?
iou84105: clean hiv neg apartment 1 in the front yeah shower what time will u be here
Jack: How about 7:30....I'll jump in the shower now.
iou84105: ok and u want me to give you a blow job right?
Jack: MMMM==yah!
iou84105: ok sounds good see ya at 7 30
I shower and head over. Stocky beefy guy answers the door. He looks amazingly like a friend of mine but he's 6'" shorter, but otherwise, a dead wringer!
He acts a little strange, and the place smells a little of cigarette smoke. He tells me to "come back here," and walk to another room, the bedroom.
"Get naked", he says. No please or thank-you, just kind of commanding, and although not quite threatening, it kind of gave me the creeps.
I started taking off my shoes and pants and jacket, but watched the guy, because he was digging something out of a drawer. I was a little afraid it was going to be a knife, or handcuffs or something scary. It turned out to be just some poppers in a little brown bottle.
He pulled off his shirt and underwear and was sporting the same size dick as me.
"Play with my nipples." he said. Again, almost a command. I reached up and started to tweak one.
"Both hands." he growled. "Play with my nipples and then I'll suck your cock.
What was creepy was the way the guy spoke, and where he looked while he was barking these orders. He didn't look me in the eyes, but mid chest.
I felt a certain disconnection. He took several huffs from the little brown bottle, and went down on me. At first it wasn't bad, but he didn't keep it the sucking. He kept going for the bottle.
He would occasionally put my hand on his nipple, so I'd do what I could, but honestly, I don't really get off on nipple play, so I'm not exactly sure how to make someone else happy that way.
After about 5 minutes, he got off of his knees, and I maneuvered back on the bed so he could get next to me. This allowed me access to his dick, and I played with it in my hands, but it remained semi-soft (or would that be semi hard?) in my hands.
His sucking went kind of downhill after that, and he asked me twice to jack off for him.
I told him no-thanks. If I wanted to jack off, I could do that myself in the comfort of my own house. This made him even grumpier.
By now his dick had gone soft and I sensed he was over the whole thing.
"Are you finished?" I asked.
"Yah, I'm through" he growled.
I just wanted to get the fuck out of there. I quickly found my underwear, and put it on. In my haste, I got confused about what to put on next, as though I'd forgotten how to dress myself. I fumbled with my jacket, then decided pants would be the best option.
I quickly put on the rest of my clothes while Grumpy had his back to me the whole time. I quickly scanned the room for any weapons as I fled.
This was one uncomfortable situation. I think maybe the guy was on drugs or something. He sure acted strange and he smelt a bit like beer from the night before, although from his damp hair, I think he had just showered.
I don't know, but he was creepy and I won't be going back there anytime soon.

Wow! That was a bit worrisome.... well, you can't win them all!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I wish you all the best for 2012. I'm looking forward to our next Skype chat, Jack.
ReplyDeleteFrom his original description of himself I thought maybe he'd be someone I'd be interested in, but not after reading how it went. Creepy.
ReplyDelete