On line

users online

Thursday, December 15, 2011

CL Encounter #73


I know.  It's been a long time.

A very long time.

I started a work project that has been ALL consuming.  Not only the extremely long hours, but it's been a challenge right from the start.  So challenging, in fact that I've considered burning my bridges, quitting and finding a new career in fast food.

On top of that, I've been working out of town in a remote location, so no action there, even if I had the time.

But you don't read this to hear about my work traumas. (Who ever "you" are.)

I was home less than two hours and I was looking at Craigslist.  I responded to post after post, and got nothing.  Not even from the 50 year old guy staying at the Airport Hilton, looking to suck clean cocks.

So, finally, after several hours, of Criaigslist surfing along with some other computer work, I decided to post something of my own.

Again, the subject of the post was "Suck me off, then bail."

WTF !?!?!?!  I got response after response.

The first guy I invited over flaked out, but I had plenty of others.

I chose the younger looking handsome guy that sent a face pic.

Back and forth went a few e-mails.  He asked me to assure him I was clean and disease free, and that I didn't have any warts.   Hahah.  That made me laugh.

I told him to drive to the empty lot and call me on my "hook-up" phone.  He did as instructed.


When he got to the door, he wasn't as slim as his photo led me to believe, and he wore a ball cap.  Afterwords I was comparing his photo to him in person, and I guess it's pretty accurate.  Black must be slimming, but on closer inspection, he was packing a couple of extra lbs.  Not a lot, but a couple.


I invited him in, and asked him if he woun't mind kneeling on the floor, while I kicked back on the couch and let him do his thing.  He said "Sure thing."


Then he pulled the coffee table further out, and told me to put my leg up and he knelt.  I had the twink porn going and I though he was going to watch a little while blowing me, judging by the angle he positioned himself in.  He gave the TV a few glances, but really just concentrated on giving me a fantastic blow job.


Wow.


Immediately, he went down on my semi soft cock, and gave it just the right amount of suction, with a generous amout of tongue work,  just at the sweet spot, below my penis head at the frenulum . 


I gasped involuntarily with pleasure.


Honestly, I'm not sure if it was one of the best blow jobs I've had, or it's just been so long since I've had one, that it just felt extremely awesome, but man, I was in heaven!!!


He didn't fuck around either.  There was some hand movement, but no crotch licking, very little ball play and he didn't grope me. 


It was all about the cock sucking.  Sweet, delicious cock sucking.  Mmmmmm-mmm.


I watched him as much as I watched the porn.  After 6 or 7 minutes, I felt that wonderful building sensation, and I said in a breathy whispery voice, "you're getting me close."


He just kept sucking, so I knew he was going to let me get off in his mouth.


Then, he got me close, and I told him so, and he went crazy with his mouth and tongue, and I crested the ridge, my eyes rolled back, and I moaned as I pumped into his mouth.


He just kept sucking, until I got tender, and whimpered "easy, buddy, easy...." and he tenderly kept my dick in his mouth, but let off on the tongue assault.


It felt so good, and when I thought I might like just a little more sensation, I just pumped my dick in and out of his mouth.


When I came back to earth, he pulled off and made a mad dash to the kitchen sink and turned on the water.  I'm sure he spit, but who cares?


I was busy wiping up the slobber from my dick, and putting on my boxers.


I thanked him and told him he was an excellent cocksucker (is that a compliment?)


He said it was fun, and encouraged me to e-mail him when I wanted another.  Later he sent me this in an e-mail:


> Excellent cock, nice cum... 


Sure would be good to have another regular.   Aaaaah. 

1 comment: