On line

users online

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Dude #150: Brokeback living room


It's New Year's day.  I HAVE to get some action, right?  I've been monitoring CL all morning, but I think everyone was hung over and/or sleeping in.  I even posted, looking for dick to suck, and got nothing, for hours and hours.  Other's were looking too, so I had competition.

I was surfing porn and finally got horny enough to post to get my dick sucked.

Joe Noname hit me back...said to text him and his cell number was a 307 Area code.  A Wyoming cowboy?

His stats said "40yo 5'9" 200# muscular, decent looking."

I guess he was right.  He was decent looking. I don't think he was 5'9, but he was every bit 200 lbs.  Stocky, salt and pepper hair like mine, and glasses.  He kind of reminded me of my dad at 40.

YIKES!  Let's not go there.

I invited him in.  We went to the living room, and I took off my pants, left on my t-shirt and hoodie.  I sat on the couch and cued up the twink porn.  Joe Noname got right to work and gave me a wonderful warm wet blowjob.  Gawd that was nice.  He expertly swirled his tongue around the sweet spot, just under the head of my dick.  He got me close to cumming in 5 minutes.  I think he sensed that, and pulled off and proceeded to lick around the general area a bit.  I thought maybe he was going to go for some butt-hole licking, but I didn't offer it up, and he didn't persist, so he went back to my dick.

In normal fashion, I was cumming in his mouth about 15 minutes from when he started.  I DID announce that I was close....and I DID announce that I was cumming, so I was quite happy when he continued to pleasure me as I erupted in his mouth.

Old Joe, either swallowed it, or kept in in his cheeks, as he didn't head to the kitchen to sink it into the sink.

Right now I'm coming down from my orgasm high.  It's so nice, I might just take a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment