On line

users online

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Dude 152 Spanky


This morning, Surfer Hottie was supposed to blow me.  I had a feeling he would flake out, and sure enough, he did.

I found a kid on Craigslist.  He posted  "Younger, looking for older."

I've responded to these before.  I don't usually get a response back, and to be quite frank, I'm pretty sure they are all just scams to get my fake e-mail address and send me more spam.

What ever.


Well, much to my surprise, the kid hits me back.  He's interested, he likes sucking dick, but he is in Provo.  He sends me his photo right away, and he's cute.  A bit chubby.


Lots of back and forth E-mails, but finally, he shows up here, 2 hours, twenty minutes after the initial response.  For me, that's a long time.  Usually Craigslist is all about "I'm horny now, you're horny now, let's get together and relieve each other NOW."  At least that's how it is for me.


So "Spanky" comes over, and although he claims to have showered, there's still a little funk to him.  Maybe it's just a fat guy funk.  His hair is nice and soft though.  Another thing I notice about him is he heats up quickly.  Just a few minutes on my dick, and I could feel the body temperature radiate from him.

He had a small dick, turtled up and shrunk in a patch of auburn pubes.  At least he didn't shave.  He blew me for about five minutes, and his dick sprang to life.  Still not huge, but worth taking a taste of.  I blew him for awhile  and it fit nicely in my mouth.  It was all white, pink and red and very much all american boy looking.

Pic he sent me of his butt.
We took turns blowing each other, and he declined my offer to "top" him.  He had mentioned he was a "versatile bottom" so I thought he might want that.  I'm glad he didn't.  I doubt he had made the correct preparations  and he had a typical "fat guy" ass that I find it difficult to get into anyway.

So, yah.  We took turns sucking each other.  He edged quite quickly, and of course I took forever.

Finally, I was aroused enough to finish jacking myself off, while blowing Spanking at the same time.  He gasped he was getting close, and I just kept sucking,  "mmmm-huh" I managed to say, even though I had a mouth full of young dick.

I could feel myself getting close, so I beat my own dick furiously and tried to back off of Spanky's.  "Okay, here it comes....."  he said, but nothing came for another full minute.  I'm glad because although my own orgasm was close, it wasn't there yet.

Spanky then let loose a torrent of cum in my mouth, and that was what brought me over the edge.  As I felt his dick pulse, and tasted semen in the back of my mouth, I felt the oh familiar wonderful waves of pleasure crest over me, and I unloaded my wad on Spanky's leg.

I swirled around the cum in my mouth to enhance the experience.  He had long crested and was getting sensitive  and wanted out, but I was determined to get myself off before I would give back his dick.

And when it was over, there I was with a disgusting wad of cum in my mouth.  I grabbed the handy towel, and spit it out.  Next, I wiped up the mess I had made on his leg.

We cleaned up in separate bathrooms, and had to change my shirt, as it had cum all over it.

Spanky didn't waste much time in heading for the door.  I'm glad.  I didn't want to hang out and bake cookies or anything.

It wasn't as good as Surfer Hottie, but it was something.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, this one sounds so sad. Like you were attending a funeral or a root canal. The pics, at least, were cute!

    ReplyDelete