On line

users online

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Dude 197 A mouth is a mouth

> hot mouth 4 u - 40 (Slc/dwntwn)

> 12:42PM MDT
 > Reply to: pers-xunqs-2402265862@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

> I hav a hot wet little mouth a deep throat & a nice hot little tongue 2 make u cum all over my face & in my mouth anyone interested ? im 40 bi wht hwp smooth safe discreet looking for now u host your place/ur car/at the park lets do it a.s.a.p. n.s.a./no recip req./no pics (unless u want to take sum) 


I answered the above post, and after hours of back and forth e-mailing.....I leave work, and drive 10 min back home to meet this guy to give me a BJ.

It's been over a week since I've been sucked off and I really wanted head.

The guy shows up, and he looks almost homeless.  Camo cargo pants,  layers of shirts, unshaven for days, stingy long hair.   He was carrying, (actually twirling) a large walking cane.  All I could think was.......well......Troll.

He said he found the cane on his walk over here.  Yah, walk.  He wanted to leave his car parked at work which was about 8 blocks away.  


A quick internet search of his e-mail turned up little more that a blank "MySpace" page, where he lists his age as 48, which is probably closer to the truth than the 40 he claimed to me in his CL post.

The Dude looked like this,
but scruffier and less handsome.
Long story short, he gave me an loose but adequate BJ.  Not a whole lot of suction, but good tongue action when I needed it.

It was so slow and delicate that I was on the edge of cumming for about 10 minutes, and it felt wonderful.  When I finally crested and started blowing my wad, the feeling of relief was indescribably good.

When I was through, I looked down at Troll, and he had cum all over his face, and stuck in his scruff, and he pulled away, and a huge thick string of white cum, stretched about 10 inches from his face to my dick head, and finally broke.

I was horrified, and threw him the handy terry cloth towel and he mopped up his mug, then gave it back to me so I could mop up my crotch.

It's weird, but when I jack off, I get very little cum.  A teaspoon max, but when these guys suck me off I seem to cum a bit more.  (Although, I'm usually much happier when I don't even know about it, because they swallow!)

1 comment:

  1. Yuck! That's why I prefer to talk with a guy on the phone before meeting him. It's certainly not fail safe as I've still had at least a couple yucko hook ups, but it is an additional filtering process.

    ReplyDelete