Of course, with Craigslist guys, that means "I'll never hear from you again, until the next time you respond to my post and flake out again."
But this one guy, hit me up later Tuesday afternoon, then again Wednesday morning, then again Wednesday afternoon.
I said, "sure, come over Thursday morning and you can suck me off." Of course I didn't think I'd ever hear from him again.
So, Thursday morning, at 7:15, I get an e-mail from him:
> From: el@hotmail.com
> Subject: Re: Early Morning BJ
> To: "3xplor@gmail.com"
> Date: Thursday, 7:06 AM
>
> Be there I'm ten min
I e-mail him back.
You'll be here in 10 min? Interesting because you don't know my address, and I still need to shower.
So, he asks for my address, and I don't give it out...because as soon as I do, every dude flakes out. We go back and forth and I tell him to come to the empty lot across the street from my house, I'll give you the address.......blah blah blah.....and then he sends me his cell phone number, and I text him.
As I 'm texting, he says he's here already, and can't wait much longer as he has to get to work.
I look out the window, and see him in the lot, in his car!
So, anyway, he drives over parks in the drive way and I invite him in. He's chubby but he's got a nice fat dick. He goes to work and gives me an aggressive BJ. It f
eels really nice and he brings me almost to the brink several times, but each time, he pulls off and jacks me off by hand.
After about 15 minutes, I can tell he's tired of sucking me, so I offer to suck his fat dick.
We trade places and I give him a nice 7 or 8 minute knob-job on his uncut sausage. He says it feels real good, and he's gonna cum soon.

I just hum Ummm-hummmm. indicating I want that.
"You want me to cum in your mouth?" he asks.
MMMMMMMmmm is all I say.
I suck for a minute or two more, and his dick gets extra hard. I feel his balls suck up, and then pulse, pulse, pulse! He's cumming in my mouth. Nice bit of moaning and gasping too. It makes it all worth it.
We wrapped things up, and he offered to return the favor next time. Hopefully it will be when I 'm a little hornier, and someone hasn't sucked me off, just 14 hours prior.
Craigslist has become synonymous with flakes and spam. The flakes are playing a game - it's called "Do you find me attractive enough to invite me to your house." And you are absolutely correct - it ends the moment you give them your address. Yes, there are exceptions, but typically Craigslist is sort of a waste of time. Although, when you do land one... I guess it's a lot like fishing, huh? - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque
ReplyDelete