Monday, August 8, 2011
So, I hit some guy on the CL. Here's his post:
That's right, I deliver BJ This means I come to you take care of your manhood and leave, I love it when a guy is just laying on the sofa stroking his cock and I come in a finish him off by giving him head, Be HWP HIV- and ready. If this is something you are interested in let me know by sending pic (or no reply) and address within a couple of emails. If not don't waste my time, If your str8 Your secret is safe with me. Most of the guys I hook up with are str8 so don't think your alone out there. Me five ft 6 160 8c
So, the guy shows up. He's handsome and just my size. I would say about 40 years old. Nice shape.
He gets to his knees as I'm kicking off my shoes so I know he means business.
The bj isn't too bad, but it feels like the guy has something sharp in his mouth. Like every once in a while it brushes my dick head and hurts. It's like teeth, but much sharper. One time it felt like a tiny wire or something stabbed me! I fucking yelled "OUCH!" and he was all "OH, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."
I asked him if he had something in his mouth and he said no and kind of pushed on his teeth, so I think he had dentures and there was something sharp hitting my cock.
Anyway, he got tired after about 10 minutes, and it was obvious my dick wasn't as hard as when he first started, and he pulled off to take a break.
"You want me to suck you?" I asked.
Fuck it. If this guy isn't going to blow me, then maybe I'll blow him.
Sure fucking enough, he drops his shorts....he's going commando, and out plops a very pretty cock. It was darn near perfect.
Well, I blew him for awhile, and I was getting pretty hard again. I asked him if I was doing okay, if it felt good?
He said yes. "Will I get you to cum by blowing you?" I ask
"Huh?. "
Will you get off with just a blow job?
"Probabally not."
Okay. Fuck it then. I make a new plan.
He goes back down on me one more time, and I can see it's not gonna happen for me.
So the next time it was my turn to suck, I implemented plan B. I put the cum blanket down under my knees and just sucked his cock for my own pleasure, while I jacked my own dick. My dick was already spitty and slobbery, and sucking his dick made me start pre-cumming pretty good, so I just worked myself up into a good ole frenzy, and blew my load all over the cum blanket while this dude gently pumped his dick in and out of my mouth.
Of course once I was done coming, I came to my senses and thought "what the hell is this guy's dick doing in my mouth??!!
I pulled off, and said....sorry man, I can't anymore.
We both cleaned up and he left pretty quickly.
I'd let him blow me again, but we'd have to have a discussion about taking out that plate or bridge or what ever the fuck it was, OR I would certain suck that juicy prick of his again any ol day.
***Update, two years later. I never saw him again. I've seen that dick posted plenty of times on Craigslist since, but never met up again.
BJ Delivered (Travel)
Date: 2011-08-08, 1:25PM MDT
Reply to:
Reply to: pers-z8euz-2536459983@craigslist.org
Date: 2011-08-08, 1:25PM MDT
Reply to:
Reply to: pers-z8euz-2536459983@craigslist.org
That's right, I deliver BJ This means I come to you take care of your manhood and leave, I love it when a guy is just laying on the sofa stroking his cock and I come in a finish him off by giving him head, Be HWP HIV- and ready. If this is something you are interested in let me know by sending pic (or no reply) and address within a couple of emails. If not don't waste my time, If your str8 Your secret is safe with me. Most of the guys I hook up with are str8 so don't think your alone out there. Me five ft 6 160 8c
He gets to his knees as I'm kicking off my shoes so I know he means business.
The bj isn't too bad, but it feels like the guy has something sharp in his mouth. Like every once in a while it brushes my dick head and hurts. It's like teeth, but much sharper. One time it felt like a tiny wire or something stabbed me! I fucking yelled "OUCH!" and he was all "OH, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."
I asked him if he had something in his mouth and he said no and kind of pushed on his teeth, so I think he had dentures and there was something sharp hitting my cock.
Anyway, he got tired after about 10 minutes, and it was obvious my dick wasn't as hard as when he first started, and he pulled off to take a break.
"You want me to suck you?" I asked.
Fuck it. If this guy isn't going to blow me, then maybe I'll blow him.
Sure fucking enough, he drops his shorts....he's going commando, and out plops a very pretty cock. It was darn near perfect.
Well, I blew him for awhile, and I was getting pretty hard again. I asked him if I was doing okay, if it felt good?
He said yes. "Will I get you to cum by blowing you?" I ask
"Huh?. "
Will you get off with just a blow job?
"Probabally not."
Okay. Fuck it then. I make a new plan.
He goes back down on me one more time, and I can see it's not gonna happen for me.
![]() | ||
| I e-mailed and asked for a cock pic. This is what he sent. |
Of course once I was done coming, I came to my senses and thought "what the hell is this guy's dick doing in my mouth??!!
I pulled off, and said....sorry man, I can't anymore.
We both cleaned up and he left pretty quickly.
I'd let him blow me again, but we'd have to have a discussion about taking out that plate or bridge or what ever the fuck it was, OR I would certain suck that juicy prick of his again any ol day.
***Update, two years later. I never saw him again. I've seen that dick posted plenty of times on Craigslist since, but never met up again.

Why is dick meat so beautiful? I could stare at that all day. It's... so so lovely.
ReplyDelete