On line

users online

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Encounter #251, Indian F**k

Monday, February 6, 2012

Another disappointing fuck.  It was good while in the act, but it was over too quick, and while this dude enjoyed himself, he didn't do much to get me off.

I answered his post:

Can u host in Salt Lake? - 30 (Salt Lake)
______________________________
Date: 2012-02-05, 10:05AM MST
_____________________________
Looking for a clean, normal white guy in Salt Lake that would be into safe sex with a submissive non-white guy. If you're open to seeing your hot white cock in an Indian dude's mouth or ass then we should meet up. I'm 5'11 and one forty five. Safe play only, clean guy here, super fun in bed and would love to worship your cock. Pretty open to guys of different ages, but not into fat guys... let's meet up soon. 

He sent back this after I responded to his post.
We did some back and forth e-mailing, he mentioned these things that left me with the distinct impression, this was not going to be a quick blow and go.  Here's some snippets of his responses via e-mail:


>>>ok - also, do you have condoms / lube?? i'm very tight, but would really like to get more experience...


>>>Cool - my mouth definitely gets tired of sucking after a bit - so while I want this to last a while, i can't be on my knees the entire time. I'm totally game with lots of foreplay - even if it's kinda kinky :)


>>>hot - got any toys? ever spank a guy or tie up their nuts? i'm assuming you don't have any outdoors space?


>>>btw, I'd love to walk in and be asked to get totally naked for you even while you're still wearing your clothes. maybe walked around the house naked...and don't worry, i moan.

So, to add to the frustration, he said he'd drop by about 1PM.  At 12:30, he says' hes running late, will be here about 2PM.  At 1:50, he says he's on his way, should be 20 mins.  At 2:30 he finally shows up.

He immediately asks to use the bathroom.  "Of course you can," I reply.

I'm not sure what he's doing in there, maybe some last minute prep, but he takes like 5 minutes.

When he comes out, he's completely naked.  He has a small brown dick, but he's pretty hot.

He blows me for a bit, and it's a good bj.  He likes his hair pulled and doesn't seem to mind when I fuck his mouth, or pull his hair.  When I sit on the couch, he gets up there too and worms around so he's blowing me, but I have access to his butt hole, which I imagine is what he really wants out of this deal.   I went down on him for a few minutes only to have him pull me off.

He was gonna cum.

We don't spend much more time on the couch, cause I can see he's dying to get fucked, and we take the game upstairs to the bedroom when I instruct him to spread the blue "fuck blanket" onto the bed, so we don't mess up my duvet.

He does as he's told, and I get him on his stomach, drop a sticky dab of lube in his crack, and finger his ass hole.

Yah, it was tight, but it accepted my finger just fine, and I didn't think I'd have any problem fucking him.

When I felt the time was right, I climbed off the bed, and stood beside him, pulling his head to my dick, just about his eye level.  He sucked me some more while opened the condom from the night stand.

"Can I straddle you?" he asked.  "I want to sit on it."

Okay.   What ever.  I thought I was the top.  I thought I was supposed to dictate how this was going to go.  I thought he said he was the submissive little Indian boy.

Well, I'm laying on my back, and he slowly sits back on my cock.  And it was slow.  The whole time his eyes were rolled back in his head, and his dick was twitching and hard.  Finally, he got the whole cock inside and started to writhe around a bit.  It wasn't doing much for me, but by the look on his face and his moaning, he was on an E-ticket ride.  His rigid dick was twitching, and starting to leak pre-cum so I took a taste.  Nice and salty.

This went on for another few minutes, and although it wasn't doing much for me, I maintained my erection, thanks to 25mg of boner pill I popped before he came over.

He decided he wanted to watch us fuck in front of my dressing mirror.  Well, we tried, but had to fuck standing up, and he was really too tall for me.  I got him to bend over the bed and I fucked him from behind, and it was going well.  It was all porn star and shit, and his asshole had now opened up and was taking my full thrusts no problem.

He stopped me, rolled onto his back and put his knees up to his ears.  He wanted to watch while I fucked him, and that's exactly what happened.  I was standing on the floor, facing the bed, up to the hilt in his butt, pounding away.

I touched his dick a little, not stroked, but touched, with one wet index finger running from his head, past his frenulum, and down an inch or so, then back.

"Oh god!  Your gonna make me cum.  Can I cum?" he whimpered.

I said "sure." and kept doing what I was doing.

He moaned, actually kind of cried, and his dick went off.  A big blast of jizz traveled half way up his chest, and he pushed out another 5 or 6 squirts of white cum onto his brown tummy and black thatch of pubic hair.  He kept trying to take my hand away from his super sensitive dick, and push me out of his ass hole, but I gently persisted there until he couldn't take it any longer, and I let him free.

He used the nearby towel to mop up the mess, and asked once again to use the bathroom.

He apologized for cumming so quick, for not getting me off, and then he said I was "amazing."

Hahaha, if I'm so amazing, how come I can't just get a normal blowjob once in a while?

No comments:

Post a Comment