On line

users online

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Dude 347. More Saturday Morning Head


SATURDAY, AUGUST 24, 2013

This Dude keeps hitting me up on Grindr.
He doesn't have a profile photo, but he's sent me his pic twice.
I wasn't really into him so, rather than block him, I just said, "Give Head?"

He said "Yes, you?"

"I'm just looking to receive a blow and go, nothing more."
I figured, if I wasn't into him, then at least I'd get a bj from it and that would be then end of it.


So he came over, and this is what happened:


<VIDEO REMOVED>

3 comments:

  1. Where's the video?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on it. You have to e-mail me to get the link though. I'm not going to publish it on the blog. :(

      Delete
  2. AW! I read your blog most every post and I always am fascinated. It is go uplifting to read about another guy who really enjoys ex as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete