On line

users online

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Dudes 322 and 323 Recreational Sex

Dude 322


Recreational Sex is becoming more routine, and I feel less and less like keeping the tally, but here goes.

Friday, I didn't go to work until late, and saw I this post on CL:


My wife just went to work - m4m - 28 

I'm straight but thinking about taking a cock in my ass.  Be discreet and ready to do this, and finally I've got the place to myself all day  I've been thinking about this and really want to try it.  Send me a pic of your cock, and a little about you and let's get together soon.



So, I hit this kid up, and he started sending me pics and asked if I could come over right now.  I agreed and drove to his apartment, 25 min away.

He walked outside his apartment building waved me over and led me to his unit.  He was a great big guy, and kind of tubby.  I won't go into too many details, but he basically just wanted me to fuck him.  He didn't want to be touched other than that, except he did like his dick to get jacked, and it got really big and fat.

He kept a pillow over his eyes, so he couldn't watch, but whatever.

His beefy ass was really too thick for me to be very effective and it didn't help that I couldn't keep a boner going.

In the end, I was just too soft to stuff it in his ass, so I fingered his prostate, while he jacked a medium sized load all over his shirt, while laying on his back.

He thanked me over and over again.  I think he enjoyed it, so good for him, but it was just really a waste of gas on my part.  I went home and beat off, then went to work.


Dude 323

Saturday morning I was in a weird mood.  I didn't get home from work until 2:30 AM, and then woke up at 7.  Without regular sleep, I'm a little off my game.  That didn't stop me for looking for man fun.  Again, I spied an ad on CL.


I suck dick - m4m - 30 (downtown)
i am sucking dick at my office today until 6 pm. i am clean, dd free, hiv neg. you be clean, dd free, hiv neg, and have a picture. if you have a friend bring him along. new to this so im not the best cocksucker. but i will try.


So, this guy gave me the address to his business, a self storage facility by the Shopping Mall, and I drove over and found a pretty chunky, but handsome former jock working the desk.  I told him who I was and he locked the front door, put up a sign that said, "back in 10 min." and led me up to the 3rd floor bathroom where I stood against he wall, and he sucked me off.

After I cummed in his mouth, he spit the gob at my feet, on the bathroom floor.  We exchanged few words, but I washed up and we both plodded back down the stairs.

I hope that spring brings out the horny cock suckers like this.  Craigslist has been pretty lame lately, but if it keeps up like the last two days, I'd be pretty happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment