Good Morning Diary.
The Amigo once again is here. He's back in bed. I say "back" although he never really left. He was all over me last night. Not in a bad way, but he was curled up to me the entire night.
This morning as we were waking and drifting back to sleep, he went for my dick. I know what he wants.
I'm plenty hard. Morning wood helps. We fuck for a good twenty minutes until I start to go soft and my back muscles get tired. It feels great the entire time, and yet, the "switch" never gets flipped.
It seems totally random as to when I will cum or not cum. There is no cause and effect. It's just Russian Roulette with my poorly loaded gun.
It feels nice though. Good. Great in fact!
One advantage to not cumming is that Amigo will get fucked again this morning, and then this afternoon if that doesn't work out.
And don't worry that I'm overly concerned about HIS pleasure. He likes it. Loves it. Needs it! So I'm not worried there. I'm focusing on me. I want this more than him.
At least I think I do.
Update. 2 hours later, we're at it again. At first its a failure, but I don't go totally soft so I keep trying. We switch positions, and then, for no reason what so ever, I know it's going to happen and BAM. We're both happy.
You know, this intermittent, casino-cum-complex you have might help keep the sex with your guy fresh and interesting. You won't take it for granted that you get off so you'll always be engaged and ready to be surprised!
ReplyDeleteWell, not cumming certainly has it's advantages, in that I'm horny later and still have desire. I think the Amigo likes it because he gets dick several times in a weekend, not just once a day.
Delete