As I grow older, now in my mid-50's I realize my chances of getting with hot young guys grows slimmer and slimmer, but I'm trying to be a good boy, so it actually works out.
However after lots of looking every once in a while, I do get some "strange."
Friday, this kid chats me up. We had chatted twice before, but never met up. His profile clearly states "do not hit me up if you're looking for sex.", yet my profile clearly states, I'm here ONLY for DL ORAL fun, and so I'm confused as to why he would initiate contact. The only reason to hit me up would be if you wanted head, or cock. I'm good with either, and sometimes both.
Although he doesn't list his age, when he showed up at my house when I was home for lunch, he must have been about 25. He was a smaller guy, smaller than me, exceptionally trim, but not muscled, and in preppy dress. He had a cocky attitude, but was friendly.
I invited him in and he took a seat on the couch. Although I had the porn cued up on the TV, he said no thank you. I lowered his pants, and his hard on was evident under his plain white (almost military) boxers, which displayed a few "wet spots." I love it when a boy is excited enough to pre cum in his pants.
I had barely started my BJ, when he asked if I would prefer to take the action to the bedroom. "Is that what you want?" I asked. "Yah."
He gathered his shorts and boxers, and his boner pointed the way upstairs, and we continued. When I got down to my boxers, he said "leave those on for awhile."
We had a pretty good time rolling around, but I had trouble reading what he wanted.
I just wanted to suck him off but I think he wanted something else. I'm not exactly sure what though. I told him I wanted his cum, and he offered to cum on his hard abs, and I could lick it off.
Meh....
I'd rather feel it in my mouth. It's not really the taste of cum I'm interested, it's being connected to the young man's orgasm that I wanted.
He did respond to his tiny pink asshole being rubbed, and asked if I had any lube. I grabbed some and with the aid of my middle finger, he was soon expressing his approval, as I simultaneously sucked his beautiful 7 incher and fingered his small firm butt.
A couple minutes later, and we were both rewarded with a powerful orgasm, and I got a small mouthful of watery cum. Like I said, I'm really not down for the flavor, and this time I was on the fence about spit or swallow, but just decided to gulp it down, and be done with it.
We very matter-of-factly dressed, and he thanked me and made a little small talk, then out the door he wen't and that was that.
One more notch in the bedpost.
How's Amigo with your escapades? Is he still reading your blog?
ReplyDeleteBlkJack
Good question. I think so. Every once in awhile, some comment is made by him, although he prefers not to talk about it directly. It's weird, I know.
DeleteLove his pubes and big cock.
ReplyDelete