On line

users online

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Singing in the rain....

I was in the shower the other morning, and amigo took a couple pics.  He said I should post them.  Okay. 

Oh, the sex tape.   It started out about 15 min long.  I cut out the parts with faces,  used my limited special effect and filters to darken, change some areas that I didn't want to cut out, and got it down to about 10 minutes.  Amigo wasn't impressed.  He said people would be bored by it.   I trimmed it down to a 30 second clip.   Meh....

I plan to upload it this weekend.



5 comments:

  1. Very sensual pics. Good hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the crowd goes wild! ~whistle, whistle, whistle~ Although I REALLY hope you were kidding about cutting 10 minutes down to 30 seconds. (See? Fans always get greedy!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it's only about 30 seconds.
      Hoping to get it up Saturday.
      Also hoping to post the video.

      Delete