On line

users online

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

CL Encounter #63

Back to the routine.

I won't go into detail about the cross dresser who wanted me to dominate him, punish him, then he kind of flaked out on me. Or did I flake out on him? Subject of a future post, I'm sure.

Because of these shenanigans, I didn't have someone to come over and blow me at 11:AM last Saturday Morning. I searched all day for a knob-job. Nothing. I finally hit Adam 4 Adam. I do a search for guys, age 35 to 65, who are online. There's no one I fancy.

Then, pops up a message. A 28 year old kid, says "hi there how's your weekend going?" So, I send one e-mail back. "Fine, and yours", and then he says, "fine, it's just a boring afternoon, so I just say, "Would you like to blow me? I'm almost 20 years older than you" and much to my surprise, he says "sure, I don't care about age."

Taken from his A4A profile (face removed)
Okay, why the fuck not? I was out the door five minutes later, and knocking on his door shortly thereafter.

Nice guy. Cute face. Glasses, funny mohawk haircut.

Lots of military stuff and photos in his apartment. I also notice lots of medications. And a cane.

Yah, he was a little chunky at 5'9 and 190 lbs. I asked him if he was in the military. He said he had been on active duty, but now he's in the reserves. He also mentioned school and homework.

My guess: Active duty. Injured. Sent home. Pain meds. Going to school.

He was kind of a mix of guys. Military, Nerd, Cute young man, Schoolboy. I don't know what his story is. I sense something fucked up. Here's what I DO know.

He was very nice and polite. He had an infectious grin. He loved to make out.

I know he would have rather rolled around and kissed and stuff more, but if you know anything about me by now, you know I'm not a cuddler. The last person that I cuddled with that didn't freak me out was a girl named Becky and I was in my early twenties.

Oh yah. I had a major crush on Becky. But I digress.

GI Joe, put on some porn, at my request. I took off my pants. Joe then took off his. We watched the porn. I stroked his dick. His was smaller than mine, for a change, but nicely shaped, and a cute trimmed black bush.

After a few minutes I looked at him, he looked at me. The intent of my look was to have him start blowing me. The intent of his look was a kiss. I can't remember if I gave him one first, but eventually, he went down on me.

He didn't last too long, a few minutes or so, then he came up for some more making out. He was cute, in the face anyway, and a great smile, so I went along with it, an then..... I went down on him.

Nice cute dick. Being smaller, it was easy to suck. Cut and well shaped, it was fun.

This went on, back and forth. He sucked me, I sucked him, we made out, and finally I almost came. I pulled him off just in the nick of time, and told him so. So, then I sucked him, and got him close to cumming. I asked him, if he would still blow me, if he came first. He said "no problem."

My favorite scenario.

Yes, I blew him until he nutted in my mouth. I liked it. The pulsing dick, the breathing. Knowing the guy is in bliss, and I'm responsible.

His cum tasted weird. Like medicine. Slightly metallic. Maybe it was the meds. Maybe it's because I don't really like the taste of cum. After he came down, I pulled off and spit in the washrag (that I asked him to have standing by earlier.)

Without skipping a beat, he went down on me.

Ahhhhh fucking heaven, and I didn't last long. Squirt, Squirt, Squirt.

Joe, took it all with that great happy grin. Good Boy. Good GI Joe.

I dressed, and I was gone. Thanks Joe. That was fun.

1 comment:

  1. Meds make a huge difference in semen flavors. Diet generally will determine whether a guy's salty, sweet, bitter, etc. Adding meds in the mix and you can have some very odd tastes, rarely for the better.

    ReplyDelete