I just got sucked off by the hottest guy. He looked like Dave Wakeling, of "The English Beat" and "General Public." The young Dave Wakling. I searched for photos of the young Dave, to accompany this post, but honestly, this guy that blew me, was hotter. A lot hotter.
The day before, I posted on CL, a few guys hit me back. "Hottie" was one of them, but there was a guy ahead of him, with a hot body pic, so I was waiting for THAT guy to come over.
Hottie had a sense of humor, and said he was "first runner up."
Turns out the first guy, was a first class freak. He came over, said he really didn't have time and sucked me for 60 seconds, then left.
By the time I hit Hottie back, he had to go to work, but invited me over the next day.
The next morning came, and I was so horny, it was hard to keep my boner down while at the gym that morning. I came home, showered and hit Hottie up.
It took a while for him to hit me back, but he said to give him 20 minutes to shower, and then come over to his house.
He answered the door in sweat pants and a loose fitting t-shirt. He had blond hair and wasn't heavy, although he didn't look like the twink in the photo he sent, I thought him fairly handsome.
He led the way to the bedroom. Small and messy, with an un=made bed. I asked him where he wanted me, and he said, "up there" and pointed me to the bed.
I always feel weird when someone wants to do it in the bed. Especially if it's unmade. My personal sleeping space is reserved for me and maybe someone special, right? Not an anonymous hook up. Maybe I'm the only one that thinks it's a little weird.
So, I push hottie's duvet aside and climb into his high bed, after removing my cargo shorts, and shoes.Hottie, puts on some porn on the TV , then climbs up between my legs and goes to work. I'm already hard with anticipation.
The blow job is nice, and I make the appropriate approval moans. It's when I stroke his hair that I'm most impressed. Nice blond soft hair. It felt so good. It wasn't wet, and really wasn't even damp, but I could tell he had just washed it. I couldn't resist pulling it a bit, and he deep throated me.
Have I mentioned that I don't really like trying to be deep throated? I find it kind of painful.
At one point, I pull Hottie's shirt up a bit. I wouldn't mind seeing what's under those clothes.
Hottie takes the hint, and strips down. Off come the shirt and sweat pants.
Holy crap! A body to die for! Smooth. Soooo Smooth, Not fat at all, but not skinny. Muscles, but not like a body builder, just broad chest, nice waist, decent size dick.
Hottie searches for a cock ring. His dick is totally shaved.
I resist any temptation to play with his cock, although I ask if he wants me to do anything for him. The general consensus is that I can blow him if I want, but after he cums, he wouldn't be interested in getting me off.
That's not going to work. I'm horny and I want to shoot my load in Hottie's mouth. I'll give up tasting Hottie's dick, so he can get me off.
I'm playing with his soft blond hair, rubbing his muscled shoulders and really enjoying the show. Fuck the porn on the TV, this is much better, and it's happening to my very own dick!
Hottie tells me it's his favorite, to be on his knees blowing a guy.
Fuck, I'm into that, so I slide around and put my feet on the floor. The bed is too tall for me to sit on, so I kind of lean against it.
Hottie goes back to work, and then all of a sudden gasps, and pulls off.
"That was close" he said. "I almost came!"
"Don't cum yet!" I retort. Lets try to cum at the same time.
Hottie goes back to work, only this time, he keeps his hands off his dick.
It doesn't take long and I'm ready to blast. I really want to watch Hottie get off too, but the angle is bad and it's so dark in the house I can't tell whats going on, but it doesn't matter, because I'm in heaven, and my cock is going to burst at any minute.
I start to make the "I'm cumming" noises. It's not words, because my brain is incapable of English at this point, but I think he understands, and starts to whimper as well.
I shoot my wad. Pulse, Pulse, Pulse. Before I'm totally empty, Hottie, pulls off and runs to the bathroom and I hear him spit in the sink.
I'm still cumming, and I look down and push out one last glistening pearl. It stays on the time of my dick.
I'm dizzy with post orgasmic bliss, and it's all I can to to stay standing against the bed.
Hottie returns with a terry cloth towel or wash cloth, and I mop up.
"Did you cum?" I ask.
"Oh yah." he responds as he uses the same towel to clean up his mess from the carpet.
I'm always surprised at how guys are not prepared for this clean up operation. We all know what's going to happen. Messy cum is going everywhere, and if you don't swallow, you're going to have to deal with the mess, right? If you plan on jacking off while sucking dick, put down a tarp, or you're going to be shampooing the carpet.
What ever.
Hottie cleaned up, and I dressed. I shook his hand and out the door I went.
I e-mailed him back to say thanks. I got the silent treatment. I know what that means.
One time deal.
I guess I won't be sucking Hottie off in the future. At least I have this one time.

I dont' get the not swallowing thing.
ReplyDeleteMaybe I'm the only one that thinks it's a little weird. (should be a question mark at the end of that).
ReplyDeleteNo, I'm not comfortable with having strangers on my bed, either. I've done it a number of times, but always felt I was violating my bed, or something like that.
And I'm with Bike Guy. I might have mentioned it before but I don't understand all these guys that don't swallow. Seems like only half a blow job to me if you don't swallow.
I'm not sure I've been sucked off by all that many guys in my life, but I can only think of one that didn't swallow. A guy picked me up while I was staying in a motel away from home. Unlike me, at least at that time, he was fully homosexual.
I was really surprised after I shot my load in his mouth and he spit it out on a towel. I felt a bit insulted. I've always swallowed the load and wouldn't do it any other way.
As for me, I really don't care if you spit or swallow, and I'm with Jared, there is the taste issue, and the texture. As long as I get to cum in the guys mouth, I'm pretty happy.
ReplyDeleteI'll have more opinion on this in the future I'm pretty sure, as sucking dick has been on my mind a lot.
Um...hot post! Personally, I like to BE swallowed, but the taste and texture are disgusting to me. Maybe it's an acquired taste...
ReplyDeleteI believe semen is an acquired taste for most folks. I do recall spitting the first time a guy came in my mouth - we were both 13-14 years old - and I couldn't wait to rid myself of his boyjuice. Somewhere along the line I got past that, and have really enjoyed eating cum in the years since. Not to say there aren't those times when a guy's jizz simply tastes really bad - usually due to diet or medications, in which case it's spit and rinse time.
ReplyDeleteIt's been ages since I've cum from a blow job, and in any case don't much care what a guy does with my cum after I've donated it.