On line

users online

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Dude 351 Eleven inch cock?

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2013

Well, today's hookup was something unexpected.


I'm horny (not unexpected) and looking for head.  Craigslist is a bust, and I turn to Adam 4 Adam.  I notice this young black dude, who claims to have an eleven inch cock, looks at my profile.

I figured it was just curiosity, because he's 26 and pretty handsome.

Lo and behold, he hits me up:

Him: Lookin?

Me: Yah, but I don't bottom.

Him: We could trade some oral if you like.

Me: Okay, sounds fun.

Him: Can you come pick me up?  I don't have a car.

So, I showered and pick up the young man.  He's a tad bit effeminate, but a nice kid.  He tells me the short version of his life while we drive back to my house.

Once here, I take off his shirt.  He's got a nice smooth brown body.  He drops his track pants, and he's going commando.

He's got a nice big black dick too.  It was soft, and long, but I doubted it would get to 11 inches.  Not a trace of hair either.  Completely shaved and smooth.

I sucked his dick and it started to stiffen rapidly.  Luckily it got harder and longer but not thicker, so I could still fit it all the way into the back of my mouth without too much teeth.

I didn't dare ask to measure it, but it was at least 9".  Certainly the biggest black dick I think I've ever handled.  I could fit the thing in my mouth, and still have enough shaft left over to completely palm, and then some.

While blowing him, he fumbled aroudnd with my pants, so I knew he wanted inside.  I helped him out and he was fishing around inside my boxers, jacking me off while I sucked his big brown anaconda.

After I'd had a good long suck, I stood and opened up my pants.

"You like to suck dick?"

"Yes I do, and it feels like you've got a nice one." he responded.

I pulled off my shorts and stuck my cock toward his face.  He didn't hesitate and started giving me one hellava nice blow job!

That got me going, and I couldn't wait to get his dong back in my mouth.  Even though it had swelled up into it's full glory, I didn't have any trouble getting it in my mouth, even though it was only about half of it.

When I felt like I was getting him too close, I pulled off and ordered him to trade places.  He did so obediently, and now I was sitting on the couch and this black hung young beauty was kneeling before me expertly working my dick.

He seemed fully fully engaged, so I let him alone to do his work, and when I started to get that tingly sensation I said, "if you keep that up, you're gonna make Daddy cum....." and he just moaned his approval.

With that green light, I kicked back to enjoy my blow job.

"Jack your big dick" I added, and he complied.

He sucked, he jacked, and nature took it course.  I felt my cum boil up and shoot in the kids mouth, and just as it did, I noticed he cupped hand around the head of his big dong, and spurts of his cum dribbled into to it.  Mostly anyway, as I had some carpet cleaning to do afterwards.

When we both finished, he looked at me, with a frightened face.  He was worried about where to spit a mouthful of jizz, and also the puddle in his hand.

Luckily, I stashed the white terrycloth cum rag under the couch pillow and handed it to him.  It was as if I threw him a life preserver.  He jettisoned the wad in his mouth and cleaned the puddle from his palm, then headed to the bathroom to finish the clean up.

Then he asked for a glass and some peroxide.  I guess he really must not like the taste of cum, or maybe he's just extra cautious.

We dressed, and I drove him back to the same place I picked him up.  He said he'd like to get together again, and I hope we do.  He gave great head, he was handsome and polite, and he had a beautiful cock that was big, but not tooooooo big!




No comments:

Post a Comment