SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2013
I met a guy on Grindr. For some reason he chatted me up, an send me a couple of face pics, and ask that I do the same.
I politely refuse, and he kept begging me to send them, but I wouldn't. He said he would never meet a guy without seeing a face pic, and I told him that was fine. Who was talking about meeting anyway? As I suspected, he faded away, and I thought that would be the end of it. That's always how it is with these guys anyway, and it's no big deal really.
I was totally surprised a few days later and this same guy hit's me back and wants to meet. Maybe for breakfast. Well I was busy that weekend, and working all week, so I said perhaps I could the following weekend.
Again.....that's a lengthy wait, in Grindr time.
![]() |
| Patrick Warburton, AKA David Puddy on Seinfeld |
But lo and behold, the following weekend, he agreed to meet me and we had a great breakfast and conversation at a tiny restaurant in the Avenues. This guy had an even more handsome face in person, than in the two pictures he sent. He was downright handsome, and looked to be in his early thirties, not his mid forties. He wasn't as tall at I might have thought, and looked (at least in the face) just like this guy:
The following days we texted each other with some meaningless "how was your week" type dribble, and made plans to meet for a hike, on Saturday.
The hike went well, and my knees and legs held out better that I had feared. I dropped this guy back at his house in the early afternoon, as he had chores to do, and we parted with a handshake.
The following week, we met for Thai Food one night after work, and again, parted with a handshake.
However, this time I asked, "do you want to get together again, and maybe watch a movie or something at my house, and do some guy-guy stuff.
He was eager, and gave an unmistakable one word answer: Yes.
Last night was a Friday night and I gave him a list of movies that I might be interested in seeing from Red Box. He picked up one and came over. I cracked a beer, and he cracked open a bottled water, then sat on the couch next to me. It's November and my only couch is downstairs, and it's a bit chilly, so I offered him a blanket. He put it over him, then invited me under it with him by lifting it up. I accepted, and two hours of cuddling, movie watching and trying to read the tiny captions of the movie, on my ancient tube TV ensued.
After the film we chatted for a bit, then I went in for the kiss.
That's all it took. "Handshake" turned into a tiger. After 5 minutes of somewhat awkward making out, he suggested we go to the bedroom where all our clothes were shed quite quickly. Soon I had his cock in my mouth and was giving it my best shot.
Not wanting him to cum too soon, I pulled off after about 5 minutes and we rolled around some more. We didn't talk much, but I got from his moves he's more of a "top" and although I let him grind some on me, I didn't steer his cock to my ass or anything.
The same type of thing happend with me on top. He let me grind, but made no indication the he either did or did not want to get fucked. I wasn't in the mood for that anyway.
He did suck my cock twice. Once very briefly, then again, with more earnest, but honestly the blowjob was laughable. It was like a high school girl who had never seen a cock, might give head. No suction or pressure at all.
I did suck him for about 10 minutes one time and he was giving me a hand job simultaneously, not the easiest thing to do, but sadly, as much as we each wanted it to happen, we couldn't make the other cum. Finally after about an hour of rolling around on the bed, we called it quits, got under covers and fell asleep. I was the little spoon, and we stayed that way all night.
I'm afraid he didn't sleep very good, and when I woke up at 3:30 AM because my phone went "ding-ding" because I had received an e-mail, he told me he should go, and sneak back into his so he wouldn't have to explain to his room mate.
He claims to not be "out" to his room mate, or the room-mate's girlfriend.
So, he left and neither of us got off, but since I had cock in my mouth, I figured it was high time to blog about it.
*****Update. There's more to the story. I still refer to him as Handshake. Long story short, we got together several more times. We had two or three more sleep overs and I thought this was going to lead to a relationship, but alas, I guess I was mis led. All of a sudden he went silent. It took me several weeks before I got the hints, but I quit initiating texts, e-mails and phone calls, that were seldom returned anyway, and I never heard from him again.
It's like that song; Now he's just someone that I used to know. :(

I had a huge crush on puddy... His voice, face, beefy bod, hairiness... Ha!
ReplyDeleteInteresting story. Too bad it didn't work out, although it appears he has some hang-ups. Maybe it's better you didn't get involved with him.
ReplyDelete