SUNDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2013
funguyfun is
Online
|
| USA - Utah - Salt Lake City 1 miles Contact |
Profile |
.......HELLO. .....
33, 6'0", 170lb, 32w, Average, Black Hair, Some Body Hair, Mix, Looking for Friendship, 1-on-1 Sex, Relationship.
Casual, Drink Socially, Drugs No, Zodiac Scorpio. Safe Sex Only, HIV Negative, Prefer meeting at: Your Place. |
This guy hit me up on A4A. He said he wanted some clean, safe, fun sex.
I don't know exactly what that means, but he came over and we fondled each other, then blew each other. He was really into making out, but me..... meh...
He didn't suck me for more than a minute each time, so I just got on my knees and blew him. He came quite a lot in my mouth. Did I mention he had a nice big brown dick? Not so big that it didn't fit well in my mouth though.
I spit into the cum rag, then he dressed and left.
I'd have him over again in a heartbeat. Maybe he want's his Colombian ass fucked.

No comments:
Post a Comment