On line

users online

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Dude 385 Horny tall slim, looking.....

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2014


HORNY, TALL, SLIM, LOOKING FOR A COCK TO DRAIN - 25 (SLC)

Tall, slim, gl guy here, let's meet up and you can use my mouth and drop your load down my throat, and then be on our separate ways no strings attached. Of course if you're looking for me we could probably work something out.






I hit this kid's Craigslist post early this morning, but never heard anything back.  But then again, I hit maybe a dozen posts without ever hearing anything back. 

Then, at noon; BING-BING on my phone.  An incoming e-mail, and the kid says:

"Hey bud, STD free non smoker too. You still looking to bust your nut down my throat?"



So, we play some e-mail tag, and he tells me he's a the downtown library, and asks if I could pick him up at trax.  I say "get on, head this way, and hit me up when you get close to the 9th South Station."

"I won't be able to e-mail after I leave the library," he says.

I'm thinking Oh great.  A homeless cocksucking kid.

So, I tell him I'll just pick him up at the library, since it's close to the trax station anyway, and I meet him there.  Turns out he wasn't homeless, but he was indeed a cocksucker. 
He'd been on an all night trip to Wendover with some co workers, and then, instead of going home to his girlfriend, he decided to take a detour to cock town.

We drove back to my place, where I started the porn, pulled down my Levis, and sat on the couch.  The kid dropped lanky frame down and knelt in front of me and started sucking.  Mmmmmm that's nice.  That first part when a warm wet mouth just envelops my whole cock, (cause it's tiny at that point,)  and then gets rolled around inside, like it's a gummy bear candy.

I quickly got hard, and after a few minutes, he asks if I like to get rimmed!

I wasn't really prepared for that....at least mentally.  I was fresh from the shower only 30 minutes before, so I knew I was good to go in that department, so I said.  "Sure, knock yourself out."

So, Tall & Lanky hoisted my legs back and dove into my hairy ass like he was at the all you can eat taco bar.

I had him stop, and asked if he could get naked too.  Then I saw the nice cock he was sporting.  It was nested in a neat patch of brown pubes, although he was a total blond.

I told him to lay on the floor, and he obeyed.  I squatted on his face, and while he ate my butt, I sucked his cock.  He got as hard as a rock.

When I'd had enough of that, I got up and sat back down on the couch, and Tall & Lanky went back down on me.   A few minutes later, he leaned up and rubbed our cocks together.  They were exaxtly the same girth, maybe mine was a little fatter, but his was a bit longer.  He rubbed up and down on my cock, and I thought I'd try something.

I stood, keeping my hand on his shoulder, preventing him from rising and pushed his face into the couch.   I rubbed my dick along his back and down to his ass crack, and he raised himself up to meet it.  I started to grind into his crack, but my dick was slightly wet from his bj, and didn't slide smoothly.  That didn't stop the kid from rocking back onto it.

I thought I should go and get some lube,  but first I put the kid back down on the floor and he ate my ass some more while I fingered his hole.

"You want Daddy's hard cock in your ass? "  I asked.

I'm glad I did because he said,  "Oh, not this time man.....  thanks anyway."

Meeh.  That's cool.  I hopped back up on the couch and Tall & Lanky got back down on me and after another 5 minutes, I was unloading into his throat.  He pulled off briefly to swallow the first wave, then went back down, and took the rest, while furiously jacking his own dick.

When he was through, he looked up at me with puppy dog eyes, and I grabbed the terry cloth cum rag between his knees and I said,  "yah man.  Jack your big dick" and I did what I could to help him out.  He lasted only a minute before painting the cum rag with a nice big load.  It was easily 10 times the volume that I produce these days.

Afterwards, we each cleaned up, and dressed and I took him back to the Trax station by my house.  When I returned home and found the cumrag folded in half and stuck to itself.  Just for yuks, I gave it a sniff.  Whew!  Pungent bleachy smell that made me reel.

What a difference the smell of cum is when you are horny, as opposed to when you're spent.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Actually, I love the smell of cum 24/7... It's enough to get me back in the mood!

    ReplyDelete