On line

users online

Friday, August 22, 2014

Dude 399, Another youngster

SUNDAY, MARCH 23, 2014

Good Greif.

This kid hit me up, because I posted on CL.  I had already courted about 6 dudes tonight trying to get head or ass, or SOMETHING, and finally as a last resort, I put up a post.

He told me he'd be down to suck me,  and then in the third e-mail asked if I wanted to fuck him.

He took his sweet ass time getting ready then coming here from Sugarhouse, but when he did, he was wayyyy cuter in person, than in his pictures.

He blew me.

I blew him. 

He had a  pretty nice cut brown dick.  It took forever to get hard, but that's okay.

I almost came in his mouth before I pulled him off and asked if he wanted to fuck.  He said yes, and asked for condoms and lube, so we headed upstairs.

I fingered him, but he was sooooo tight, and he asked if we could skip the fucking, until next time.

So, he sucked me some more, but I wasn't feeling it, and couldn't get real hard, and his jaw got tired.  So, I sucked him and he never got really hard either.

Finally in desperation, I asked if I could grind on him and he was into it.  That did the trick and soon I was shooting all over his ass.

He showered and dressed and bailed, but said he wanted to do it again.

We'll see.

(I never saw him again either.)

No comments:

Post a Comment