If you are stumbling upon my blog for the first time, I urge you to read from the beginning. I'm afraid the last part of this blog, while new for me is pretty pedestrian. The juicy stuff is at the beginning.
BUBBLEBUTT WAITING IN HOTEL ROOM - M4M - 32 (SALT LAKE)
Where are the real tops? great ass here waiting for a masculine top to pound it. 510 175 in good shape, neg std free (you must be too!) No femmes allowed! I could wait in doggy style for that dick in my hotel room. If interested, send your pic, stats and include dick size. My hole will be squeaky clean for that dick, so you're in for a real treat!
From: JackTo: BubblebuttSubject: bubblebutt waiting in hotel room - m4mDate: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 09:32:49 -0800 I like the scene you proposed. You on all fours, and I just walk in and bang you.I'm on the DL, Discreet. I'm std free, and yes I get tested.which hotel? I just have to shower first, but I can be quick. From: BubblebuttTo: JackSent: Sunday, February 16, 2014 10:37 AMSubject: RE: bubblebutt waiting in hotel room - m4m (Hotel name removed) limited #### south state street...don't take a shower..I'll only need your dick.How long to get here? From: JackTo: BubblebuttSubject: Re: bubblebutt waiting in hotel room - m4mDate: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 09:38:42 -0800 I could be there in 15 if I dont' shower, but really? I was at the gym this morning. I really should. From: BubblebuttSent: Sunday, February 16, 2014 10:44 AMSubject: RE: bubblebutt waiting in hotel room - m4m just wash your dick off...I'll be in doggy ..you come in, slide in fuck and go... From: JackDate: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 09:48:56 -0800 Okay. I'll head over now. What's the room number? From: JackDate: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 10:53:33 -0700 My GPS says I will be there at 11 o'clock sharp.Sent from my iPhone From: BubblebuttDate: Feb 16, 2014, at 10:56 AM ok....hit me up on here if you can't text and be patient bud...I am not playing games and I hope you are not either From JackDate: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 11:00:58 -0700 Okay. I'm here. Parked by the Kentucky fried chicken.Sent from my iPhone From: BubbleButtDate:Sunday, February 16, 2014 11:05 go to the very end of the hall, take elevator to 4th floor....451...knock and wait ...I'll crack the door open....you wait and I'll get in position Post Coitus: From: JackDate: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 10:36:23 -0800 Thanks. The dirty talk was hot. From: BubbleButtSent: Sunday, February 16, 2014 11:37 AM let me know if you want more ;-)
Nice! Did you go back for seconds?
ReplyDelete