On line

users online

Friday, March 11, 2016

Dude 475. Hot Twink

I'm not going to look a gift twink in the mouth.

I was just doing my thing at work and for fun, I left Grindr going on my phone.  I'm at the hardware store when suddenly a flood of dick photos start blowin up my phone.

He's real horny and has to leave for work soon.

As soon as I express interst, and send him a face pic, he blows up my phone with a dozen hot face, body and underwear pics.

So I agree to check out at the hardware store, and drive the 10 min to his apartment.

He keeps me waiting another few minutes out side the door, and then lets me inside.  Wow!  I'm blown away by this kid.  He's tall and lean, well, downright skinny.  He's got a moppy head of hair, and he's cute as fuck, and a bit camp.

He apologizes for the messy apartment, although spartan, it wasn't that messy.  He leads me to his bedroom and again apologizes for the mess, and again, it wasn't that messy.  I've been to other kid's bedrooms.  I've seen messy, and this isn't messy.

I make a little small talk and start to undo his pants, as I know he's short on time, and then he says that he doesn't want to do this unless he can suck me too.

Well, I certainly don't want to be impolite, so I stand up, kick off my shoes, and lower my jeans and boxers at the same time. Since I'm now standing and he's sitting on the mattress/box springs on the floor, his face is kind of at dick level, so I took the path of least resistance, and walked up to him and guided him to my soft dick.  It didn't stay soft for long though.

After a few minutes, I need my turn at the teat, and I knelt down and pulled off his designer undies.  OMG, out flopped a perfect boy cock.  I'm not sure how this skinny little guy had such a nice fat cock, but he did.  I gobbled it up.

He slid back onto the mattress, and beckoned me to join him.

"Don't you have to leave soon?  I asked.

"Oh, I called work, and told them I was running late.  I have some time."

He wanted to do lot more than just an NSA BJ.  He asked if I liked to kiss.  I told him about my indifference, but seemed disappointed, so we engaged in some heavy kissing.  He totally melted in my arms when I kissed and nibble his neck and ears.   I was amazed that my arms wrapped all the way around his skinny torso, almost twice.  He was so slender, and I felt so manly handling him, despite the fact he was 6"-8" taller than me.

We sucked, we licked.  We sixty-nined.  He serviced me and I almost cummed, so I pulled him off.  I went back down on him as he lay back and stroked my hair, and in about 5 minutes his amazing prick stiffened and he announced his impending orgasm.

Bam, bam bam!  He fired off into my mouth and throat.  I had to gulp and swallow to keep up.

As we both searched the room for our various article of clothing which were all over the place, he made small talk.  He was so sweet and polite, and kept grilling me about being Mormon, (I'm not) being married (I'm not) and being straight.

'Dude, I just had your dick in my mouth.  I hardly think I'm straight."

"I think you're straight but just like dick, or maybe you're bi."

Well, with an awesome cock like his I'm sure even straight guys would like it.....hahaha.

He showed me out, and I heard the room mate clunking around in the next room, but I never saw him.

The kids apartment is close to my office.  I sure wouldn't mind taking mid morning breaks at his house for the next few months while I'm on this project!





5 comments:

  1. All these hookups.....you're bolder than I am man. I just wonder how you're able to do this...I mean sucking all these cocks and often swallowing their cum....without catching something. Isn't that a problem? Maybe you've talked about this, but I'm an occasional reader and might have missed it.

    Be honest, just tell about those risks of playing with so many guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always entertain by those who make comments but not really familiar with the writer or his blog. Whenever I come across a new blog I always start from the beginning rather than at the end where you are bound to miss a lot. Just my 2 cents.
    BlkJack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The interesting thing is, if I got this question from someone I knew and it was in the context of a larger conversation, I wouldn't think anything of it. But in the context of a blog, it's problematic. And the problem is unknown intent. Is it a judgement and the questioner wants some vindication or validation of his judgements? Or is it a way to anecdotally gathering stats to make his own personal decision, which is a rather faulty way of gathering stats. So when I get a question like this, I usually turn it into a way of not slut shaming and advocating regular testing regardless of the amount of sexual activity. but nice post, Jack! Hope y'all become regulars!

      Delete
  3. To this hook up - Yes, yes and yes

    ReplyDelete