Since meeting Amigo, I've not had anal sex with anyone else, and why would I? Amigo is fantastic, and I love it, although I almost can never achieve orgasm that way. But that's another story.
I needed relief Monday morning and no one was hitting me up on Grindr. I was about to take matters into my own hands, while on a lunch break working from home, when a message from a pictureless, almost empty profile appeared.
We both got right to the point and soon I was driving over to some 18-year-olds apartment, to fuck and get a bj. I knew nothing about height, or weight, or race. That fact alone made the hookup all the more exciting.
On the drive over, his profile must have updated, as a photo appeared on his profile. I was relieved. He looked to be a fairly cute guy, although not much showed of his body. I also sent him another message, "you are over 18, right?" He confirmed it.
The last thing I need is for Chris Hansen to jump out at me, and tell me I'm on TV.
When I finally found the apartment, in the midst of a nice wet March snowstorm, I was greeted by a very short (Like 5'1") and just a bit cherubic latino kid, with a tuft of bleached reddish hair on his mop.
He led me to his bedroom and climbed up onto his giant bed. Maybe he had a ladder or step stool on the side, as the surface of the bed was easily 4' off the ground.
I shucked my coat, hoodie, shoes and finally jeans and climbed up too.
While on my knees, the kid started sucking me as my cock had escaped my boxers through the fly. The BJ was good and got me hard fast, so I stood up , steadying myself on the ceiling. I managed to get the boxers down, and for good measure, peeled off my t-shirt.
The kid followed suit, and peeled off his pink briefs, and started jacking off while sucking me as I stood. I fell to my knees, and we continued the bj for just a minute more, before I turned him around.
I grabbed the condom I brought and opened the package, and put it on my hard prick. Next I grabbed the little package of lube that I brought, and fumbled with it in the darkness, finally tearing it open with my teeth.
I dribbled some lube on the waiting ass, and some on my dick, the whole time the kid was bent over fisting his dick in anticipation of the fuck.
I lined up, and rubbed my dick all around his hole in order to completely distribute the lube, and then he reached back, and guided it to his target. He took over from there and rocked back onto me and let out a moan, as I slipped inside him.
From there, it was kind of a blur, and the animal part of my brain and primal instinct kicked in and soon I was buried to the hilt, and the kid moaning, "yah daddy, fuck me with your bick cock."......or something like that.
We fucked for only a few minutes when I felt the orgasm coming. It was headed straight for me and there was no stopping it. I told the kid, that I was going to cum, and he started moaning and bucking too, and then boom, it happened, and I unloaded into the rubber. Because of the dulled sensation, I was able to keep pumping him as I was cumming and getting in as deep as possible.
He showed me to the bathroom then disappeared into the apartment.
I looked at the condom and it was a little messy, so I grabbed some tissue paper and used it help me remove the rubber, as the kid appeared with a small garbage sack. I'm guessing he would take it all out to the dumpster after I left.
I asked him later if he lived there alone, but said he still lived with his folks and they were at work.
I dressed and bailed, and went back home to finish my work.
This morning, when I turned on Grindr, to fetch the photos and write this entry, I see that he messaged me again.
Right after the fuck; "Thanks. That was awesome"
and a few hours later "Want to fuck again?"
Explain why you are pissed. Is it because you had anal outside of Amigo? This did sound hit though. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteYes, that's pretty much it. I know what the reason is that I have trouble achieving orgasm with my partner, yet no problems at all when having sex with a stranger. I know I've slowly trained my brain, to respond to exciting new situations, and not necessarily intimacy.
DeleteI need some tools or tips on how to get intimacy and orgasm to join up again. The few times I have achieved climax during anal sex with Amigo, have been truly mind blowing and I want that all the time, it's just my penis has other ideas.
I wish I could give you some good advice, because I have the same problem at home. The last time I had sex with my wife, I achieved wood quickly. started intercourse, and then... soft... I finished by masturbating. I think for me there are two things, the first is just like you, a hook up is more exciting, and I have trained my brain for that. The other is my excessive masturbating. But for me, I don't stay as hard anymore. I'm not 28. I have to have constant intense stimulation at all times. mental or physical. My only tip would be that sometimes to stay in that place, I use verbal cues. "ohh that feels good." "You are so tight." "fuck me." "Make love to me."
DeleteMaybe you don't have the hard issue, just the ejaculation issue. I wish there was an easy answer.
Hm. Have you found that you can't cum fucking Amigo because you have sex differently with him than other hookups? I find that I can get into the selfish, I-want-to-just-use-your-ass zone with my partner that easily...
ReplyDeleteI've tried that, but it never works. He wants cuddles, kisses foreplay and warming up. And while I love doing that, my penis gets bored and fall asleep.
Delete