I was at the office, but left Grindr on. This guy hit me up, and said he was going to go visit his suck buddy, and did I want to join him?
Sounded like fun, so why not?
Well, it took awhile to put it all together, but I finally saw the guy pull into the cock-sucker's apartment complex.
I watched him disappear around the corner, and up the stairs to the apartment number he previously sent to me. I sent a Grindr message asking if it was okay to come up. He said yes.
I went up the stairs and the door was cracked open, so I just went in and locked it behind me. I could see some legs on the bed in the adjacent bedroom and figured they had already started.
Yah, it was a little weird. A little awkward. A little out of my comfort zone, but I went with it just the same.
I pushed the door open and saw the handsome 26 year old black guy, reclined on the bed, getting serviced by a small latino guy, in his 30s or 40s. The Latino, was curled up in a fetal position, nursing on my new friend's dick, one hand on the cock, the other shielding his face from view.
I watched for a minute, then decided to join my friend on the bed.
I lowered my jeans and boxers to my ankles and hopped up onto the bed next to the duo. After watching for a minute more, I decided that I needed to participate, not just watch.
I thought maybe some aggressive behaviour might be appreciated, so I grabbed the cock sucker's hair, and tried to pull him off my buddy's dick, and steer him to my own hard dick. I guess the Latino guy didn't want to, as he resisted, until I let go of the hair and just used my hand to move his face into my direction.
He finally acquiesced, and started sucking me. He was doing a great job, but I couldn't let my generously buddy's cock go unattended to so, I grabbed a handful and jerked him off. I really wanted to sucke it but couldn't figure out how to get into position to do it.
I was now on my knees, and asked my new friend if he sucked dick? He nodded and opened his mouth and I inserted my penis. Dang! This wasn't bad at all.
Once again I felt myself climbing to Mt. Orgasm, and I was trying to figure out what to do. Should I just cum in this guys mouth? Should I warn him?
Before I could make any decision, my buddy unexpectedly pulled off my dick and his face twisted up and he let out a few gasps. He was cumming hard in the Latino's mouth. The Latino just kept sucking and milking and I was denied any cum shot show, but the power of the climax was played out on the black kids face and he pumped his load into the Latino's mouth. It was a hot scene, and I was left empty handed.
I finally assembled myself and said "Gracias, Adios" toward the bathroom door.
"Okay, tank you" was the meek reply from the other side.
I let myself out, and messaged my new friend. He didn't respond back, but he didn't block me either.
I wonder if you cumming in his mouth would have made his climax more intense or detracted from it. You know, some guys really don't like the taste. I'm not quite sure why...:-)
ReplyDeleteI never ask to load up a guy's mouth. If you don't tell me, I assume you want it. Nice post!
ReplyDeleteBlkJack
Hot scene, but sounds like both the other guys have some issues they need to overcome.
ReplyDeleteIn the pic you sent him on grindr, what is that painting you're standing in front of?
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure about the art or the artist. I was dragged to an art show by a friend, and this painting, and a couple others like it were on display.
DeleteThanks. I had seen a pic of the painting on tumblr when it was unfinished with a guy laying in front but I haven't been able to find out anything about it.
DeleteYah! I saw that tumblr image too, and recognized the painting as well! I wonder if the artist lives in the same city at me ??
DeleteI may need to do my own investigating! LOL!
ReplyDelete