I just got back from the Airport Holiday Inn, where I had experience #20.
I kind of wanted #20 to be a memorable one, it's kind of a mile stone. Then, I got horny, and just started searching for a warm mouth. Any warm mouth.
So, tonight's experience started out to be something not so memorable, a hotel blow job by an out of town visitor, but ended up being something to remember. My first successful topping experience. By successful, I mean I achieved MY orgasm, while fucking some guys ass! I think that's 4 failures and this one success. Gives one hope.
Here's how my day went: (an excerpt from an e-mail I sent to an internet friend)
"Tonight for example, I had one guy who we have been e-mailing for weeks trying to schedule something, when I first responded to his post, he said he just wanted to blow someone. A guy my age and he lived in Farmington. Then there was this other asshole who was going to blow me yesterday afternoon, then pushed it until evening, then pushed it to this morning. I got a work call, that ate up the morning, then he said he'd come over at 4PM, then 5PM, and then I never heard from him again. While this was going on, this 22 year old kid who keeps saying he wants to come over, said it again. At 4:40, he said he was on his way but of course he never showed up. This is the second or third time, I knew he wouldn't anyway (but I was kind of hoping.)
So...... all three fuckers left me high and dry and I was horny as hell, and i was just about ready to jack off, but I was cruising CL posts the whole time responding to any and everything and it was really eating up a lot of time and getting very frustrating.
Finally some guy from out of town was staying at an airport hotel, and said to come over. I did and wham-bam-thank-you-man....pressure relieved."
So...... all three fuckers left me high and dry and I was horny as hell, and i was just about ready to jack off, but I was cruising CL posts the whole time responding to any and everything and it was really eating up a lot of time and getting very frustrating.
Finally some guy from out of town was staying at an airport hotel, and said to come over. I did and wham-bam-thank-you-man....pressure relieved."
Actually the hotel guys posted this:
cum dump open for anon loads - 38 (slc airport hotel)
Reply to: pers-XXXXXXX@craigslist.org
38 yr old, white jock, 6' tall, 175 lbs, 7.5", obedient bottom hosting.
looking for NOW until .....
send stats/pic/time in first e mail.
Reply to: pers-XXXXXXX@craigslist.org
38 yr old, white jock, 6' tall, 175 lbs, 7.5", obedient bottom hosting.
looking for NOW until .....
send stats/pic/time in first e mail.
So I desperately wrote him that I just wanted a blow job, and could he help a brother out? He hit me back right away, and I told him I had two other (flakes) may be going to come by and I would let him know either way at 5:30.
At 5:30, after I was sure that everyone was certainly going to flake out, I hit him back and he gave me the room number to his hotel. He also said he would leave the door unlocked, and I should just push it open, and he would be there with a big cucumber in his ass!
I e-mailed back and said I would call when I was in the parking lot. For some reason, I brought a condom with me. Hmmmm.....maybe I had something brewing in the back of my head.
So, I drive to the hotel, and although it's rush hour, I get there in like 12 minutes. I called the hotel front desk, and asked for room 433. "What's the last name", the operator inquired. Fuck. I don't know. I didn't think "Cum Dump" would fly. "I just know him as RJ" I said, "I don't know his last name."
She connected me and RJ said to come up.
I did.
Just as promised, the door just pushed open. It was almost totally dark inside, and reeked of cigarette smoke. (when will I learn to ask about that???!!)
The only light was coming from the TV, and there was a gay porn playing. I don't remember if I said anything, maybe hello, and walked over to the bed and there was a guy, not much bigger than me (I think, it was so dark) playing with his dick. He was semi hard, fairly big, with big balls, and a thick rubber cock ring. I don't think I've ever seen one of those before....except in porn. I was surprised at the thickness of it, like maybe 3/8 " thick. The cock ring, not his cock.
So, I grabbed his dick, and played with his balls. He fumbled with the button on my shorts. I started to get hard, and finally just took off my own damn pants. The boxers came off in the same motion.
CJ wasted no time and put my dick in his mouth......ahhhhhh relief, finally. But then....teeth. I warned him to watch it. He adjusted correctly. So I played with his dick for a bit. He didn't have a cucumber in his ass, but there was one nearby. I picked it up. It was slippery with lube. I could barely see.
I rubbed the cucumber up and down his ass crack. He lifted his legs, and kind of forgot to keep sucking me. I tried to get it in or near his asshole. I was standing next to the bed, and couldn't really see what I was doing. Even if I could see, I don't' think I knew what to do, but I guess it's simple enough.....insert huge vegetable into dude's butt.
So, I'm rubbing the cuke up and down, making no progress as far as entry is concerned, and CJ turns over on to his hands and knees. I'm not sure if it's to spread his ass open for the cuke, or to give me better head. It seems to work for both.
This goes on for a minute, and I'm starting to feel like I'm slowly climbing Mt. Orgasm. One sure way to slow down that: butt fucking.
"You want me to try to fuck your ass?" I asked. (the cucumber was seriously 3 times fatter than my dick, and made NO signs of going in his asshole.)
"You can do what ever you want." he said.
I told him I wasn't very experienced. I found my shorts on the floor by my feet, and fished out the condom from my pocket. I put it on my dick, and climbed on the bed. The condom had a little lube on it, and I knew the cucumber did too, so I didn't bother lubing up my dick.
He was on all fours, and I just plunged in. He fucking moaned. I just started going for it, in and out as deep as I could. He then lay down, and I was on top of him doing my best. I don't know why, but I had the urge to bite him on the back and shoulders, and so I did, figuring he would stop me if it was a problem.
He didn't stop me.
My dick popped out "Do you want me to use more lube?" I asked. "Yah." He said.
There was a bottle close by and I squirted some into my palm and rubbed in onto my wrapped dick. I plunged in again and this time it was slicker.
I leaned forward and he moaned again. I don't know if it was hurting him, or he was enjoying it. I bit his neck, then found his ear, and chewed it a bit. His hair was buzzed short and I could feel it on my cheek.
I get so horny when someone's hot breath is in MY ear, but the last person to do that to me was my girlfriend Tina. I hoped it was having the same effect on him as I remember it having on me.
My dick came out a couple of times, and CJ took one opportunity to roll over. I tried to lift his ass and stuff a pillow under it. His leg clobbered me in the head. "Sorry."
He pulled his own legs back, and I plunged in again. Soon we were laying face to face, or rather chest to chest. I was getting into a rhythm, and biting his ear and neck. Down south, the fucking was going good, and I could tell I was climbing Mt. Orgasm.
I knew I was building to my climax, then the dilemma. Should I tell him and we could discuss some options? Should I quit and ask him to blow me? Should I stop and take another stab at the cucumber?
In the end, I just decided to go for it, and tell him I was going to cum (in the condom) at the last minute.
I did just that.
I was pounding away and biting his ear, I gasped hotly, "Oh, I'm going to cum." He responded by gripping my back and putting his legs around me. "Fuck, I'm going to cum in your ass" I said again as I reached orgasm. I've never said that to anyone before. Then I started the dirty talk as I let loose my jizz. I'm not exactly sure when my orgasm-inspired dirty talk started, but lately I've been yelling out nasty stuff, like "you dirty fucker, you nasty cock sucker and crap like that, as I cum."
I don't know if the dudes like it. Maybe they're having a great laugh about it on THEIR blogs.
When I was through, I miked it for all it was worth, and finally pulled out.
I thought maybe CJ would be interested in the Cuke, now that he was a little more "open". I picked it up, and went to work it into his ass.
"Don't worry about me, man," he said, "I've already cum today....several times."
"Okay, then, I'm going to get dressed and leave." I said.
I got off of the bed and started to gather up my clothes. "Leave me that condom" he said.
Sure thing. What ever floats your boat.
I pulled it off and left my cum filled condom on the night stand, then took, my clothes to the bathroom where I could turn on the light and see. I washed up, dressed and came out to find my shoes. CJ was there with his shorts on. I put on my shoes, shook his hand and said thanks.
I noticed in the elevator mirror as I descended to the lobby that I looked kind of sweaty.
Stud, I thought to my self, for a second.
When I got to the lobby doors it was poring with rain from a late afternoon thunderstorm. It stopped by the time I got to the edge of the awning. I left feeling relieved, just like the afternoon atmosphere, we had both lost our load.
No comments:
Post a Comment