> From: Dxxxd Fxxd
> Subject: Re: blowing hot dudes this morning - 39 (downtown)
> To: "Jack"
>
> cool
> i have to shower and walk my dog then i can head out.
> give me a number or location. or both?
As far as I knew, he was on his way over. An hour later, nothing. I got ready to do other things, like work and get stuff done, but continued to check out CL, because you never know when someone is going to post lookin for someone just like me. "blowing desperate horny older dudes. I'm young, handsome and there's no strings attached."
So, maybe I didn't find THAT post, but I found this:
> I will milk your cock - m4m - 34 (sugarhouse)
>
> Reply to: XXXXXXX@craigslist.org
> Horny guy here with a place to work your cock. I am very
> oral and sometimes like to get fucked. If your hung that is
> a big plus. Thick is cool to. Please no one over 45 or under
> 24. I am horny and discrete and clean you need to be to.
> please no endless emails
I hit him back, and sent a pic. He was complimentary about the picture, and on the next e-mail, I mentioned I was two years older than his 45 year old age maximum. He didn't seem fazed. We exchanged a few more e-mails, and he gave me a general area to drive to, and his phone number. When I got to the aforementioned area which was a local post office, I called him, and he talked me in, the last few blocks.
"Sparky" answered the door. He looked roughly 34. and was a bit husky, and carried it all in his belly. It wasn't like really fat- fat, just stocky-heavy. I couldn't have cared less. He sounded like a nice guy, and was going to get me off.
He invited me in and I shook his hand.
He asked if I would like some porn.
Yes please.
He went upstairs and returned with a tupperware full.
Gay? Straight?
Gay please.
What kind?
"College aged guys would be cool." He had some, and put it in the "blue ray" player.
I asked, "Should I get undressed? Do you want to undress me?"
As I did, he spread out a blanket on the floor, and put down a throw pillow.
"Do you want a hand job, or a blow job?" I told him what ever he wants, I was just happy he was going to get me off. He said he was a massage therapist and really liked rubbing, so he would enjoy giving me a hand job.
"Lay here, and put your legs here" he said, pointing towards himself.
I laid on the blanket, face down, and legs toward him.
"No, the other way!" he said.
I got up put my head towards him and legs out the other way.
"No!". He motioned for me to roll over.
"Oh, on my back!" I said. Geeze.
So, once I got in the correct position, Sparky started working his magic with his hands. With the help of some kind of lubricant or massage oil, he expertly massaged my dick and brought me to full mast quickly.
I asked him if he wanted to get undressed.
After a while, Sparky said he changed his mind and he did want to take his pants off. I could feel his pecker below my balls and kind of near my ass. We made an agreement, that it wasn't going IN my ass.
I'm a little embarrassed to say, but I kind of liked feeling his dick there. By the way I was gripping Sparky's hefty legs, and hoisting myself into it, you might say more than kind of liked it.
Sparky sensed this and took the opportunity to play a little with by butt hole. Plenty of oil, and he brushed, then rubbed then caressed my button.
Finally, I said, "if you want to stick a finger in there, I wouldn't mind. Just be gentle."
So, for like another half hour, Sparky played with my ass, and tried to work a finger in there.
It wasn't easy.
He talked a lot during this. Kind of clinical talk, about relaxation, and don't tense up. Occasionally, I would say...."easy man", even "ow, that kind of hurts."
But Sparky was persistent. At one point he instructed me to roll over. On all fours. This turned into more concentration on my ass, which was kind of annoying me, but he must have sensed this too, because before I could ever say anything, he's gripping my dripping and rock hard dick and give it some wonderful rub.
Picture this. I'm on all fours, like a dog, and Sparky is behind me, somewhere. I don't know if he's sitting, standing or kneeling. My head is down on a pillow, and I'm concentrating on the porn, when my brain isn't thinking of his fat fucking finger assaulting my sphincter. It hurts some, but for some reason, I can't stop rocking myself onto it. Strange.
I want to cum so bad, but my dick isn't getting the attention it needs.
I'm starting to moan, involuntarily, rocking back and forth. Sparky is saying "relax, relax, breath, watch the porn, relax."
Well, fuck. Something is going on in my ass. Something weird. Pretty soon, I feel pressure building. I was moaning and said I thought I was going to cum soon, but the strange thing is that I didn't feel the typical penile orgasm happening.
Thank god, Sparky ramped up the dick play, and things started feeling really good there in the penis department.
Soon, came a three minute out-of-body intense pleasure, pain, experience that I can't even use English to describe. I wish I could recall the details of that time period, but seriously, I think I was out of my mind.
Here's what I remember. I wanted to cum sooo bad. I was begging. I was moaning. I was yelling and the intensity just kept increasing. I couldn't fucking take it and I just wanted to come, and finally, mercifully I hit my orgasm. But instead of the pleasure/relief that normally marks orgasm, the intensity kept increasing, and Sparky kept massaging my extra overly sensitive dick head, and I'm sure his finger was deep in my ass. I was almost crying, and begging... "OH GOD. IT'S TOO MUCH....IT'S TOO MUCH. I don't know how loud I was, but I was loud.
It was actually too much physical intensity to take. I'm sure I jizzed all over the place and Sparky slowly peaked me and brought me back to earth. I know I can't take orgasms like that every day. Maybe only a few times a year. Maybe never again.
I came to, panting on the blanket, laying in a puddle of jizz. Sparky was rubbing my back telling me it was okay. My face and arm were tingling. Maybe I had a stroke!
I went to get up and my legs were weak. I found my boxers and pants, and finally my shirt. Sparky offered his kitchen sink to wash my hands.
I should have washed my ass, because after I left, my boxers were sticking to my butt cheeks because of all the massage oil (or was that lube?).
When I got home, Sparky sent a message to me, thanking me for being open to new things.
Open? My asshole was open Sparky. Thanks man. I have a feeling this story isn't over.
you had your first non-penis orgasm. You going back for more at anytime?
ReplyDeleteI haven't been back yet, but I want to.
ReplyDeleteNo shame whatever in liking the feel of a hard cock rubbing between your thighs, rubbing your hole and taint. No shame is using that hard cock as a tool for your own pleasure, whether it ever gets inside you or not. No shame in exploring and enjoying the pleasure that comes from having your hole played. It's the best fun if you can find a guy who really likes paying attention to ass and has some practical skills to join you in that exploration.
ReplyDeleteYour first prostate massaged orgasm is awesome and you were lucky to find a guy who knows what he is doing. I'd make a friend in that guy. Hot.
ReplyDelete