I had what I thought was going to be a 3 hour plus layover in the Atlanta airport. So, what's a horny slut to do? I turn on Grindr of course.
I was horny too.
Yesterday led to frustration, even though it was eventful.
First off, I fucked that dude in the ass, but it got messy and we quit.
It kinda killed the desire anyway.
Then....another flake from Adam for Adam said he would come over at 6PM, only to flake out on me...."oh my gosh! Thanks for giving me your address, but now I suddenly realize how late it it, and I'm going out to dinner with friends. Sorry!"
And then, the coup de gras.
My favorite little buddy "Latwinko" came over and we had about 45 minutes of sucking and fucking, and even though I pounded his ass until he came like a geyser, I still didn't cum.
So, I was pretty horny today, but getting ready to go to the airport at 5:30 in the morning didn't leave any time to masturbate.
Luckily, this slightly chubby black kid was down for some dick in the men's room at the Atlanta Airport.
I found him finally in another terminal, and the bathroom was crowded as fuck!
Every stall taken, and almost every urinal.
Finally it emptied out enough and I entered his stall. He told me the color of his pants and shoes, so I knew it was him.
Without a word, he sat on the toilet and I dropped my pants just enough to stick my cock in his mouth.
5 minutes later, he unreeled a gob of toilet paper and spit MY gob of cum into it.
I zipped up, patted him on the back, and exited the stall to see a suspicious white dude, who looked first at the tent in my chinos, then at me. He knew what went down, and I knew he knew.
But what ever. He didn't make waves and I didn't care.
Ahhhhh. Airport relief !!!
Nice! Tried but no luck on my layovers... But then I usually time my flights with very little time in between.
ReplyDeleteWow! Good one... never quite managed it either - but once I'm back on Grindr, I will try!
ReplyDelete