On line

users online

Friday, April 11, 2014

Dudes 293 and 294 Two at the same time

Wow.  Grindr been berry berry good to me.

So, just a few minutes ago.  Two hot naked black guys were sitting on my bed in an airport hotel.  The hotter twenty-one-year-old military kid had his hand on my head, and his delicious penis deep in my mouth, while the other guy waited and watched.

When the first kid blew, he jetted spurt after spurt of cum in my mouth and held me down until he was finished.  When he let me up, I swallowed, wiped my mouth, and went over to the second guy.  The first guy dressed then fled.

The second guy had a bigger cock, and was totally shaved.  I wasn't quite as taken with him but when do I get the chance to suck big black dick?

He only lasted a few minutes.  He took on whiff of his poppers, and his dick got hard as stone.  He didn't cum much at all.  I didn't swallow this time.

The second guy wanted the first guys info from Grindr.  Who could blame him?

Okay, two down and one to go.  I think there is another guy showing up here in 20 minutes.   Hahha.

No comments:

Post a Comment