This was about as simple as it can get.I posted that I wanted to suck dick.
This guy hit me back:
Hung biracial guy here 33 6'6" 210 8.5"
He sent me these pics:
He then drove over, lumbered in (fuck, he was tall!) and dropped his basket ball shorts.
I sucked him while he stood for about 5 minutes, then he sat on the couch and I sucked him for another 10. He was fairly verbal, and when it came time to cum he asked "do you want my cum".I mumbled "um..hmmmm." and continued to suck, and he did squirm a bit, but I never felt an ejaculation. My mouth had more "stuff" in it than normal, but there was no flavor, and I wasn't even sure if any cum came out.
Nonetheless, I spit it into the waiting towel, he pulled up his basketball shorts thanked me and bailed.
Actually, a pretty nice morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment