On line

users online

Monday, May 19, 2014

Dude 311, Park City Contractor



user Pic 1user Pic 1user Pic 1user Pic 1

Contractor is Online -
for Right Now 
USA - Utah - Park City
5 miles
Contact
Profile
Looking to play!

47, 6'1", 205lb, 32wMuscularBrown HairSome Body HairWhite, Looking for 1-on-1 Sex.

Looking for some cock to suck. Love to deep throat . Edge you for a while then make you shoot! Give great head. Like receiving as well, 69?

CasualOut YesSmoke NoDrink OccasionallyDrugs NoZodiac Capricorn.

Oral7" CutSafe Sex OnlyHIV Negative, Prefer meeting at: Your Place.


contractor

I have definitely slowed down on my hook up since my two most recent battles with STDs.  I guess the correct term is STI, as Gonorrhea and Non-specific urethritis are infections, and not diseases.

I have had some fun encounters with my regulars, like Sugar Bear, and The Sandy Cocksucker, and now a new regular, short-sweet Latin guy, but only a couple hookups with new guys.

Today, I can add the tale of yet another new guy.

It's your basic hookup story.

I saw this profile on Adam 4 Adam, and he mentioned he liked to suck dick.  So, I sent him a message;  You want to suck MY dick?

He responded, I'm in Salt Lake, can you host, NOW?

Well La-Dee-Dah!  I sure the fuck can.

So, this guy comes over, and looks just like his pics, except he didn't look quite that muscular in person, or maybe it's just cause he kept all of his clothes on, but sure enough, he came over and gave me one hell of a hoover job.   He get's an A+ in the fantastic tongue department.

His beard was a little scratchy on my balls, and for some weird reason, my dick just wouldn't get fully hard, until the very end, but yah it was great.

When I finally realized my dick was indeed going to cooperate, and I felt the cum sequence start to go into motion, I realized we hadn't discussed WHERE I was allowed to cum, so, I just let the process continue, and then I got to that part where it just feels so good, and I lose the ability to speak, so I couldn't tell him I was about to cum, and then boom, I crest over, and I can finally talk again, but milliseconds before the ejaculation sequence commences, and I said,  "Oh fuck dude, I'm gonna cum now.....I'm cumming!"

Oh, thank heavens he just stayed on my dick and went with it, actually he kind of ramped things up, but I puts a stop to that, saying "slowly......easy buddy.......gentle"  all the while gasping for air, and moaning and holding his semi shaved head in a death grip, so he couldn't pull off, nor bob up and down on my now sensitive dick.

When I finally came down from Holy Mt. Orgasm, I freed his head, and he swallowed and looked at me.  I told him how glad I was he sucked me to completion.

"That's the best part" was his reply.

He got up from his knees, we chatted about stuff, the rental and real estate market mostly, then he went on his merry way.

Oh, it's so nice when cocksucker and cock get paired up in morning bliss like that!


*****Update:  contractor was another to become a regular buddy.  Not dependable, but every couple of weeks or months he might see me on Adam 4 Adam or send me a text to see if I wanted a BJ.   He knows how to push my buttons too.  Between him and Sugar Bear, I'm not sure which gives the best BJ, but it's almost an out of body experience.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to know that things eventually got back to your normal, horny ways, Jack. STI's are dreadful and scary. I was also glad to read that you handled things well, making sure your partners got the word for testing and treatment. Do be safe and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm... I think I need to move to park city!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude - The only way to avoid this STI issue in the future is to use a condom for oral and anal when hooking up with someone you don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Send that dude to NYC... I need to fuck the stuffing out of him. I love that body.

    ReplyDelete