I haven't jacked off in two days, because I've been getting up late, and haven't had any time in the morning, and then working late, so no time at night.
Not that I want to jack off in the evening anyway.
Just last Sunday, we switched to Daylight savings time. Today we got off of work somewhat early so, it's light outside, and we're finishing up, and I use my iPhone to post on CL that I'm looking for a BJ when I get off. Hahaha, yes, I want to get-off, when I get off work.
![]() |
| Not my truck, but similar |
Then I spy the (fat) kid checking out the truck, and although he is not hot at all, I figure I'll let him blow me, but nooooooo.......he keeps playing texting games, so I just drive away.
Around the corner, I park, and pull out the phone. I hit up a guy, who sent me an earlier e-mail response and said he would be "downtown" for another half hour.
"NIck" hit me back right away, and said he was still downtown, and near Trolley Square, and I'll be a sonnafabitch if I wasn't right near Trolley Square too!
So I told Nick, to come and at least say hi, and if he wanted, we could go in the back of my truck and he could do his thing.
Well, about 10 minutes went by, and I'll be a sonnafabitch if this handsome young man didn't sidle up to the passenger window and wave "hello."
![]() |
| Nick |
Married here, 28, 5'10", 180lbs. 6" cut, bod pic attached.
Only been with one guy but I loved sucking him off. Would love to help you out.
So, I hopped out of the truck, and introduced myself, and asked if he would like to the the inside of the cargo box of my truck.
I'll be a sonnafabitch...... He did want to!
We chit chatted for a bit. He asked if I had been tested for STDs, and I gave him a brief history. He told me he had only been with one other guy, and then we proceed to get operation blowjob under way.
He paused a couple times to ask me things like "have you ever tried anal", and then told me he wanted to try rimming.
"Receiving?" I asked.
"Giving" he said, and went back down on me.
"I'd love to do that, but I think I would want to shower first" I said.
"Oh, absolutely. Maybe we could try it some time." He pulled off long enough to respond.
Then he went back down on me again.
Once the chit chat was done, he spent the next 10 or 15 minutes blowing me just how I like it. I could tell he wasn't sure what to do, I I verbally encouraged him when he did pleasurable things, like rub my hairy chest, or play with my balls, and removed his hand when he tried to give me the porn star hand/blow job like you have to do on a really big cock. (not necessary in my case, it fits in most mouths just fine.)
The bj was good enough, that I knew I would cum, and when I got close, I told him so.
I wasn't able to speak again, until after the first spurt left my balls, and traveled through that little pump somewhere between my balls and asshole.
I gasped and said "here it comes" as I unloaded into Nick's mouth, and he kept up the BJ.
I had to slow him down a bit, and tightly gripped his head as I controlled the speed at which he could milk my cock, to my utter and sheer delight.
Somehow instinctively, he gently milked me through my orgasm, until I the shaking stopped, and I collapsed into relaxation mode, and my cock was too sensitive to be sucked any more.
I would have liked to suck him off, but I was totally spent and no longer in the mood.
He played with my dick a little more, getting all he could from the encounter, which he admitted were rare and difficult to get. He then asked if he could see my ass, and I let him. He copped a feel and told me it was nice.
I offered to blow him next time and he seemed interested.
I hope it works out. He seems like a nice guy, and I'd love to let him explore his curiosities on me!
************Update. Nick and I traded several e-mails over the course of the last year and a half. He can never pull it off....an actually meeting. He always wants to....but when it comes down to it, he flakes out. I told him to quit contacting me until he can make a firm commitment, and essentially I never heard from him again.


No comments:
Post a Comment