On line

users online

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Dude 418 Miscellaneous Romance my ass


Thursday, May 15, 2014

This was my Craigslist post a couple of days ago;


 Miscellaneous Romance? - 51 (Salt Lake City)



age : 51 body : average height : 5'6" (167cm)weight : 140 status : single hiv/hsv/hpv : negdrugs : never smokes : never
Miscellaneous Romance?

There's a category on Craigslist called Miscellaneous Romance? What the hell is that? How long has this category existed, and what the hell is it for?

Well, fuck it. I'm open minded. Right? Yah, sure I am. I'm posting aren't I?

What am I looking for?

I don't even know, but I'll tell you if I find it. I've been messing around with guys for 6 years now, and I think it's time I tried something on a deeper level. Friends with benefits or even romance. I'm open.

Sounds like miscellaneous romance is exactly what I'm looking for.

Hit me back if you want to talk about it. REALLY hit me back if you want go to coffee, breakfast or lunch and swap stories.

I prefer smaller fit guys like myself. Smoking and tobacco are a deal breaker. Sorry.



So, I posted the above ad on Craigslist, and I got lots of responses.  I've been to coffee with one guy, and chatted up several others.  But one guy hit me up and offered to suck me off, so I let him

Not much to say except he was like 70 years old, not the 50 he claimed to be.  He gave good head, but tried to do too much fancy shit.  He wanted me to fuck his mouth, but I was lazy and told him to get to work and suck my dick.  I finally cummed, and he finally bailed.  All is good.

(Okay, all was not good, as I was about to find out.....but you'll have to wait for the next couple post to read about it.)

2 comments: