On line

users online

Friday, September 12, 2014

Dude 419. Big Black Cock.

Saturday, May 17, 2014


This kid on Grindr hit me up yesterday, as I was driving around.  He opened with "You like to suck dic?"

I said.  "Yah sure.  How'd you know?"

His reply:  "Well, I got a nice one."

I looked at his stats and thought sure.

He disappeared but the next day I saw him online and I asked if he still wanted head.  He said yes, and was at my door in 20 minutes.

I guess I didn't realize from his photo that he was black, but I don't care.  He had a big fat perfect looking cock, medium balls and a nice trimmed curly patch above.  Well, patch is a little strong.  It was trimmed so much, it was more like a kinky 5 O'clock shadow.

Nothing much unusual, except the funky smell.  He obviously didn't shower today, and was a little stinky.  Maybe I'm one of those prissy fags, but I don't really care for stinky.  I know some guys get off on a little fragrance, but give me clean any day.

The kid did poppers while I blew him and sometime the smell would waft down and cover up the BO.

But, nonetheless, I got him to cum in my mouth about 15 min after I started.  A small mostly tasteless load of cum.  I swallowed.

He didn't really make any moves to bail, so I kind of had to say "Thanks.  It was fun.  See you later" and he got the hint and left.


No comments:

Post a Comment