On line

users online

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Dudes 432 & 433, Two BJs, in an hour and I still don't cum!

Wednesday, July 16, 2014


It's my last free day for awhile, because of the work schedule.  I deserve a BJ, right?


So, I post on CL and get several hits.  One guy seemed interesting.  His response to my post:

Sorry, I don't have a photo, I am discreet about this..
My name is Dave I am 40 150 lbs in excellent shape
ripped toned body. I am 5'9" charming guy and drama free.
I have no diseases and I am very clean. Expect the same
if we were to meet. Anyhow I think you have a sweet cock
and it would be fun to play with. I am not fast but
I can make you cum and feel like a king.

So, I invited him over.  Because of where he was coming from and he was on a bike and said he didn't have a phone, I figured he might be homeless or in a halfway house or something.

He was a nice enough guy, kind of scraggly thinning hair under his ball cap.  Riding over in 90 degree heat didn't help.

But, he gave me an okay BJ, for a few minutes anyway.  He pulled out his big cock and stroked it as he blew me.  I told him  "Don't cum!"  But he didn't listen.

About 6 minutes into the BJ, he started making noises while blowing me.  He was really getting into it, then I saw the spurts.  Luckily he was kneeling on my blanket.  Most of it went in his underwear, but plenty of it got on the blanket as well.

He was a good boy though, he kept sucking my cock the entire time.  He even tried in ernest for another three more minutes, and had he stayed on task 2 minutes more I would have blown, but alas, he gave up.

He stumbled all over him self with appologies about not getting me off, and even offered to help me Jack off, but I assured him I didn't need help in that department.  I was quite capable.

As soon as he was out the door, I e-mailed back another guy who wanted to cum over.  His response to my post said:

I'm 29, 5'10", 160# , white, good looking, discrete, and can travel to you now.  No picture.  Clean cut, clean shaven, want to make you cum.

I said, "the first guy flaked out, you still want to come over?"

He was here in 15 minutes.  Very handsome and young and a great body, just a little doughy.  He started off nice enough, then started to impale himself on my dick.  His deep throat technique was pretty good.  Usually when I'm deep throated, it feels as though I'm being stabbed in my own abdomen with my own cock, and it hurts.  He also kept looking up at me, with submissive approval seeking eyes.

I quickly figured out he wanted it a bit rough.  He took off his shirt when he got over heated, and I enjoyed the sight.  Halfway through I ordered him to stand and finish disrobing so I could see his hot body.

I face fucked him somewhat brutally (for me) and could feel my self bottoming out in the back of his mouth/throat.  He too was jacking his dick.  There was lots of throat slime making a mess of every thing, and then just as I was about a minute from getting myself off in his mouth, he pulled off, and rolled back onto his back, jacked his dick, and pumped out a few ropes onto his smooth tummy, while his balls pulled way up into their sack.

I tried to fist my own slime covered cock, so I could add my load to his, but it wasn't meant to be.  I gave up, and we both awkwardly cleaned up.  He became very shy and said only a couple more words before he finished putting back on his dress slacks, white undershirt, and dress shirt, with matching belt and shoes, and fled out the door.

I went up stairs, fired up some internet blog porn, and had myself cumming in just a couple minutes.

Mabye I should have just done that in the first place.

Naw.  It's was fun.  I one super hot, and one pretty hot guy jack their cocks, and spew their loads, and in the end I DID cum, even if it was by my own hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment