On line

users online

Monday, September 29, 2014

Dude 434. West Valley Ass


Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Dude 434. West Valley Ass

The Craiglist Post I spied:

CL >salt lake >all personals >men seeking men
body : athletic

 come fuck my mouth or ass (mine) 

come fuck my mouth ill suck it good for you or/and you can fuck my ass very tight very unused ready to be used good loooking fit ready when you are send pics and lets do this.

This is what he sent to me.  Would it
kill him to clean his mirror first?

I played e-mail tag with this guy for 40 minutes, but finally ended up getting together with him.

We traded 1 pic each.

He refused to give me his exact address, but I drove to his complex, and parked by the play ground as instructed.  Then, he e-mailed me:

"my roomate just got here believe he fell asleep we can do it maybe basement or in my garage in a chair what do you think?  see you soon"

Pretty soon, a guy poked his head around the corner, spotted me and waved me over.  I followed him on foot, actually in shorts and flip flops.  He led me past several condos or houses, I'm not sure which, and into a garage, where he had a chair set up, and a padded towel in front of it.  The tell tale sign that a blowjob is about to commence.

He made sure that I was going to "finger" his hole, while he sucked me, and he had a bottle of lube near by.

I pulled off my shorts and silk boxers, and he dropped his shorts, then dropped to his knees.  I pumped a dollop of clear lube from the dispenser bottle onto my fingers while "Tim" sucked my dick.
I got hard, and it wasn't a bad blow job, but I had difficulty in reaching his asshole while getting head.
I saw this on Grindr.  I think it's him.
If not, its a damn close match.

Somehow I managed to pretzel over while cradling his big head in my stomach area, and work a finger into his ass.  It went in the first pucker okay, but I felt resistance a little further in.

This set up only lasted a couple of minutes and I decided it was time to either get a BJ in earnest or bend him over and fuck him properly.

I stood, and fished out the condom, and started to open the package.  He looked at me, and I asked if this was going to be okay.

He said he'd like to get fingered a bit more, and he wanted my dick raw.

Hmmm.  What was I to do?  My stupid cock cock made the decision for me.

He bent over the chair, and I fingered him a bit more before attempting to fuck.  When I did, I was met with resistance, but I added more lube, and with some gentle rocking motions, I was finally allowed entry.  A couple minutes later, and we were in a rhythm, and I was was pumping away, as he jacked his great big cock.

I felt my impending orgasm, and said "Oh God, I'm gonna cum" and Tim did nothing to slow down the process, so I took that as the green light to dump my wad in his ass, and I thrust as deep as I could, and he pounded his pud with renewed vigor.

I know he hadn't cummed yet, so I continued to fuck as long as I could, to see if he could cum, but I started to go soft pretty quickly, and he pulled off of my deflating cock, and handed me a towel.  I wiped the last pearl of cum from my penis, and found my underwear and shorts on the garage floor.

We dressed, said a few pleasantries, and then I boogied.

We e-mailed each other afterwards, and exchanged real e-mail addresses.  Up until that point it was all the Craigslist forwarding type of communication.

He seemed to like it.  He was a little beefier than I would like, but hey, a fuck is a fuck.

******Update.  I went back a couple days later.  Same scene in his garage.  This time I didn't cum but he did.  Meh.  He said it would be a while before he wanted to do it again, and I say I'm not missing out if I never return.

****** Second update.  I never went back, nor was I invited.













No comments:

Post a Comment