On line

users online

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Dude 436. My Big Fat Gay Houseboat Adventure

August 10, 2014

I had the best time at Lake Powell!

Perhaps you will recall that last year, about this time, I went to Powell, on the same boat, with essentially the same group of people.  That was the year that the closet door creaked open for me, and I got to play boyfriend for 5 whole days.  A very handsome, fit, short Mexican dude and I spent the week sleeping together and making out like high school kids.  All in plain view of the other boat mates.

Once we got home, the romance soon fizzled, but nonetheless, it was an important time for me,  I outed myself to those folks, and when I returned home, I feared my secret would get out, so I phoned a friend, (who now lives in Iowa, but introduced me to the boat's owner) and I told her myself.  I had planned on telling another friend, but she now lives in Germany, and I couldn't seem to connect.  I let a week slip by, then another, and I never told the other friend about my secret.

But, back to the this year.  I knew my Amigo from last year would not be joining us, but there would be a couple of new people.  I really want to tell the story, but perhaps another time.  I think it suffices to say, that I had a really great week, and the weather was spectacular at Lake Powell.

There is one detail that I do want to mention, as it will become important, later on in my tale.

The day before I left for Lake Powell this year, I was sniffing around on Grindr and Adam for Adam, to get my rocks off.  I ended up getting with the 19 year-old neighborhood kid.  However, earlier in the day, I was talking with a another very nice Mexican dude, who lives in Provo.

Although he is in his 40's, he's actually a foreign exchange student.  He's studying international business, and we had a nice chat.  There was no mention of sex, or hook up.  Neither of us asked for cock or ass pictures, and the talk was just about meeting for coffee or lunch sometime.

Since he's down in Provo, and has no car, I dismissed him after our chat.  Lots and lots of guys express interest or SAY that they want to meet for a coffee, but in reality, nothing ever happens.  It's 10 time easier to get someone to suck my dick that it is to get them to have coffee with me.  I'm not sure why, but that's how it is.

Well, later on in the day, after I fucked the local boy, and was getting ready for my trip, and preparing for my arriving house sitter, my "Amigo" from Provo hit me up, and said he was coming to Salt Lake on the Frontrunner (our novelty commuter train) to buy some shoes in the afternoon, and could I please meet him for coffee?

I agreed, but told him I didn't have much time, because we would have only an hour or so, before my house sitter arrived.  He agreed and we kept in touch via text during his journey.

I picked him up at the train stop near my house, and I must say, I was a bit smitten.  He is very handsome.  He looked easily a decade younger than his 42 years, and had a full head of thick black Latin hair.  His English was pretty poor for someone that had been here for 5 years, but that gave me an opportunity to use my Spanish, which by the way isn't very good.

Amigo and I had a really good coffee date.  I think we got along really good.  He was coming out of a 2 year relationship.  He made it clear to me he really wanted a relationship, but wanted it to include regular sex.  It seems over the last two years, his routine was to attend school Monday-Friday in Prove, then come to Salt Lake the Front Runner, spend a sexless weekend with his (former) boyfriend, and return early Monday morning to School.

Rinse, Lather.  Repeat.  For two years.   I guess they did stuff together.  They slept and cuddled together, but no sex, and he left the relationship in frustration.

We were both eager to get together again, but I had to end the coffee date and get home to my house sitter.  We braved one semi-public kiss in the car, before parting, and my new Amigo and I both admitted our boners for each other (really, we were both tenting our Levis) and we parted company.

I went home, and met my house sitter (found on Mindmyhouse.com) and showed him around my house and neighborhood.  The next day, I was on a plane for Germany, and would be gone for three weeks.

Although I had NO hookups in Europe, I took another big step...........




No comments:

Post a Comment